TeaChick

Crowing
7 Years
May 5, 2013
Deep South
My Coop
My Coop
Did anyone else know this?
I just found out today. I watched The Chicken Chick take the ALS ice bucket challenge
and in it she nominates fellow chicken keeper, Jennifer Aniston...(among others), so I searched youtube for "Jennifer Aniston chickens" and this came up:
There are some other videos about her and her chickens. I was wondering if we could get her on here...or maybe she's already here???????

Any other curiosities or celebrity chicken keepers you know of?

Did anyone else know this?
I just found out today. I watched The Chicken Chick take the ALS ice bucket challenge
and in it she nominates fellow chicken keeper, Jennifer Aniston...(among others), so I searched youtube for "Jennifer Aniston chickens" and this came up:
There are some other videos about her and her chickens. I was wondering if we could get her on here...or maybe she's already here???????

Any other curiosities or celebrity chicken keepers you know of?
Paula Deen
William H Macy
Martha Stewart

Must me many others.

William H Macy:

MacY's Daughter Caused Chicken Panic

21 February 2011 2:31 PM, PST | WENN | See recent WENN news »
Veteran actor William H. Macy dreads checking in on the chickens in his back yard - because he fears the day he has to tell his young daughters they've lost one of the pets to "critters".
The Fargo star and his wife Felicity Huffman keep six hens at their California home, and their two kids, Sofia, 10, and Georgia, eight, enjoy collecting their eggs every morning.
But Macy was sent into a panic one day when he could only spot five chickens in his custom-made coup - and frantically tried to come up with an explanation for his little girls.
He says, "I built a killer chicken coup and we get about four eggs a day. The girls gather the eggs. But we have a lot of critters there and... once, I went in in the morning and there's five chickens there and I have to tell Georgia, my daughter, 'We lost a chicken, I don't know how this critter got in.'"
But he was breathing a sigh of relief after finding the hen in the most unexpected place.
Macy explains, "I walk into her room, and the chicken's in her bed, with the blanket pulled up around her, sound asleep." »

Paula Deen
William H Macy
Martha Stewart

Must me many others.

Oh, yeah, I think Martha Stewart was another one that The Chicken Chick nominated to do the Ice Bucket challenge.
Thanks.
I guess it's not just for us infamous...I mean un-famous peons after all, huh? lol

I guess
Barbara Streisand
Chevy chase
Tori spelling
Reese Witherspoon
Hilary swank
Sam Neil
Miley Cyrus and
Jenny Garth
All have chickens.

Wow! Loads of them!!!
BTW, welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

William H Macy:

MacY's Daughter Caused Chicken Panic

21 February 2011 2:31 PM, PST | WENN | See recent WENN news »
Veteran actor William H. Macy dreads checking in on the chickens in his back yard - because he fears the day he has to tell his young daughters they've lost one of the pets to "critters".
The Fargo star and his wife Felicity Huffman keep six hens at their California home, and their two kids, Sofia, 10, and Georgia, eight, enjoy collecting their eggs every morning.
But Macy was sent into a panic one day when he could only spot five chickens in his custom-made coup - and frantically tried to come up with an explanation for his little girls.
He says, "I built a killer chicken coup and we get about four eggs a day. The girls gather the eggs. But we have a lot of critters there and... once, I went in in the morning and there's five chickens there and I have to tell Georgia, my daughter, 'We lost a chicken, I don't know how this critter got in.'"
But he was breathing a sigh of relief after finding the hen in the most unexpected place.
Macy explains, "I walk into her room, and the chicken's in her bed, with the blanket pulled up around her, sound asleep." »

Whew!!! Oh, my!
That sounds like something my youngest would do. lol

I've been hearing that chickens are the new trendy pet.

Keeping chickens is part of the sustainable and local food movement too. Oddly, upscale cities, like New York and San Francisco allow chickens while many poorer cities will not allow them.

Weird....

Back
Top Bottom