Jerk Duck Aprehended and Detained

JenInNev

Songster
Apr 23, 2021
IMG_20210715_065100_855.jpg

News flash: Beesby Whacker apprehended while being a JERK to the other ducks. Jail time is 1 hour in the Starkey Hill detention facility. And he doesn't like it. Because of his jerk behavior he has been advertised on Facebook's Elko pets and livestock page. Hopefully we will find him a home with lots of females so he doesn't get so violent with them and my other drake Duck Norris.

In other news, two eggs in the overnight hotel, AND an egg in the water tub when it was emptied this morning. Egg was like a big rubber egg so was returned to nature.

View attachment 2760724

News flash: Beesby Whacker apprehended while being a JERK to the other ducks. Jail time is 1 hour in the Starkey Hill detention facility. And he doesn't like it. Because of his jerk behavior he has been advertised on Facebook's Elko pets and livestock page. Hopefully we will find him a home with lots of females so he doesn't get so violent with them and my other drake Duck Norris.

In other news, two eggs in the overnight hotel, AND an egg in the water tub when it was emptied this morning. Egg was like a big rubber egg so was returned to nature.
My drake would keep mating with my 2 month old duckling...

I have a jerk drake as well. 5 hens is not enough to keep him busy. I have 3 free range acres with multiple watering spots, he chooses to chase down the teenagers and bully/mate with them. Only solution was separation. Now those teenagers are hitting adulthood and he wants to court them but they all flee in terror.

Other than that he is an awesome drake. Keeps really good watch. Checks up on his girls when they separate. Does lots of cute head bob courting before going for one of his girls.

I have a jerk drake as well. 5 hens is not enough to keep him busy. I have 3 free range acres with multiple watering spots, he chooses to chase down the teenagers and bully/mate with them. Only solution was separation. Now those teenagers are hitting adulthood and he wants to court them but they all flee in terror.

Other than that he is an awesome drake. Keeps really good watch. Checks up on his girls when they separate. Does lots of cute head bob courting before going for one of his girls.
Sounds like he grew up.

I even mention jail and he behaves. He hasn't been as bad, but has gotten the hose a couple of times.

I find it peculiar that the Pekin and slutty khaki do flirt in the pool with the boys, but both boys don't even try with the Mallard. It's a good thing as she's half their size, but still. Not even a head bobbing "Hey baby hey baby" when she's in the pool.

IMG_20210720_105525_711.jpg

My beautiful boy found a home. It's 2 hours away, but he will have females galore. And poor PeeQueen will get a break from his pestering.

Back
Top Bottom