Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

Yep already!
They know I'm watching!
1f630.png
they will Rock and the baby call will be going off just chripping up a storm so I'll be like I peek and see if I see anything . Someone is talking to the call. When I look nothing no movement or sounds. As so as I step back off they go rocking and chripping.
1f633.png
really! So I look till my eyes cross and my head hurts!
1f601.png

It's like they know they are super stars an the cameras are lined up waiting for there next move!
Well not till they are in the brooder. Maybe one or two at hatch.
Any other time chicks would be popping out all over the place these ones are toying with us.
Everyone goes running when the call duckling gets loud.
I sure hope they hatch today that way we may be able to get some rest.
1f61c.png

Edit not so smart phone spelling and word changes.

Last edited:
I'm telling you I probably will this time.
Well the rain held off so we went to work so my eye are getting a rest right now.
So they will hatch or pip while I'm gone or tonight while I'm a sleep

My JG pipped at 11am then hatched the next morning at 5am, better not stay up too late!
lol.png

tongue.gif

Not Fair!

I have 2 for sure pips of the JG and one BCM there may be more but the duck is not playing nice and turns them just enough where I cant see.
SO hope they all hatch!

Tonight has turned into a great night so far! one should hatch before bed time as the pip hole is getting bigger.

At 6 months they are pretty big. So I would say then,but keep in mind hawks and eagles can take deer down if they want to. most want easy pray so bigger is better but not in every case.

Awesome! Be sure to take pictures!
jumpy.gif

tongue.gif

Not Fair!

I have 2 for sure pips of the JG and one BCM there may be more but the duck is not playing nice and turns them just enough where I cant see.
SO hope they all hatch!

Tonight has turned into a great night so far! one should hatch before bed time as the pip hole is getting bigger.

At 6 months they are pretty big. So I would say then,but keep in mind hawks and eagles can take deer down if they want to. most want easy pray so bigger is better but not in every case.

Back
Top Bottom