Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

wynette I saw blues at Ohio national from Oregon, can't recall name who they belonged to. I will need to look at my past PM list to find her. Feathers4fun came to ohio.The giants I ordered have no yellow feet and two are the same size or smaller,as my barred rocks. Giant??? not to me since other two are smaller than my EEs. %&$#&&!! do I want show quality no but I don't want these again.

Yes, I came to Ohio, from Oregon, and had Blues there to sell.

Yes she did! they were beautiful and I couldn't get new birds then.:( I also didn't get to meet her.:( can try again someday I hope!:)

Another pic of BBS chicks, have 23 that hatched yesterday.
All sorts of fuzzy butts in my hatching room: 23 JG, 45 jumbo coturnix quail 4 days old and 2 just hatched royal palm poults- waiting on number three!

What mixes have people tried with good results? Anyone ever tried mixing/crossing a JG with a buff Orpington? Langshan? Australorp? Redstar?

Some pics of my BBS six weeks olds from my flock. A few of these are also JG x ameraucana -- giant Easter eggers that I was playing with.

I only kept two blacks, one pullet and one cockerel. Have 10 very nice blues and 3 splash that are JGs.

Back
Top Bottom