Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm in Alberta

What wonderful puppers they are? Is that mostly by instinct?

You can't teach or train a dog to do something unless it has the basic foundation instinct in place. Like you can teach a dog to paw a piano, but not play Mozart unless it is pretaped and you get the dog to hit "play" on the recording.
lau.gif

When I took my ACDs in for their HIC (Herding Instinct Certification), it was put on by the hair Lassie dog owners. There was not a shred of instinct to herd in way too many of the Lassie dogs...NONE. They dogs were terrified by the sheep in the pen and plastered themselves against the walls of the pen! There would be some battle to get those kinds to herd anything, even their shadows. Too many generations of show dogs, hairy stand stacked, never nip or show a shred of herding instinct. Not wanted and the outcome roared the utter truth!

My mutts on the other hand, both showed gather, showed driving, balanced the stock; totally passed with flying colours. But you also gotta know in the show ring, it would take nada to set one off and have them herd the dog OR handler in front. Yikes...not allowed and would get you dismissed from the conformation ring. In fact, HyBlade was such a handful that when I hired a handler on very short notice...to run him stupid round the ring because both him and Makins were in the ring together (I can't be two places at once), he had the conformation judge laughing, roaring, in stiches...why? Because HyBlade figured the woman I had hired to run him round was not moving fast enough...so he helped her...he nipped her. She let out a squeal (yeh, act like stock would...good gack!) and I know the judge knew she should have dismissed him for biting in the ring but she agreed...with the dog...MOVE FASTER ALREADY...and how does a dog communicate that...by biting.
lol.png

Dogs took up residence with humans long time ago...first by eating from our messy garbage piles and then us humans realizing the dogs could help us...immensely! First domesticated animal...man's best friend for sure. We have abused and used canines for thousands upon thousands of years...in some cases the advancement of the human plague would not have progressed as fast without dogs....to tote our loads, help us hunt, protect us and keep the cave habitable...oh the things we owe to the dog, eh.
big_smile.png

See this...I am advancing, the ruminants are moving because the girls are...

BLOCKING the stock

Now the girls move towards me and PUSH the stock (drive) them inside the corral...
No stragglers, still light out, chores might get done before DARK sets in...good dogs!

See how Lacy is looking at the stock, if there was a need for a bit of encouragement...you know which one would go in for the PUSH...
big_smile.png

Tara Lee Higgins - March 7, 1999:
The Purpose of the Breed

In 1813, the Australian pioneers were settling vast areas of suitable grazing land for cattle. The European working dogs they had brought with them worked just fine in the Sydney metropolitan area where stock was brought short distances to market. But for the colonization of the interior, the European dogs could not stand up to the climate, terrain, great distances and general working conditions. Stock let loose on the large cattle stations were not accustom to people or dogs. They were not at all controllable and a new breed of dog was needed to muster these wild cattle on the unfenced grazing land and in rugged bushland.

The Australians desired a silent, forceful working dog that could withstand temperature extremes, tirelessly travel great distances and herd livestock on the open range or in close confines. The resulting Australian Cattle Dog met these requirements and proved to be indispensable, both as a loyal family companion and an intelligent working stock dog. Mr. Robert Kaleski wrote the first standard for the breed in 1897.

This is what the fella that made the first ACD Standard has to say the purpose of the breed is...

My question, as well. How much of that is instinct and how much is training?

I have a 12lb Jack Russel/Dachshund cross that has learned that when I say, "Go ON!" she is allowed to 'help' send the offender on it's way. She has never chased any bird or goat before, but now is eager to 'help' if mom wants something to move on. I don't know if it is some instinct at work or if she is just smart enough to know that I won't correct her if she is 'helping' and getting to exercise a bit of dominance at the same time.

She is the boss of the big 100lb dogs, or at least they tolerate her thinking she is the boss. They treat her like an adorable little sister who they spoil and allow to be brat-ish because she is so cute. They will flop over in dramatic fashion when she puts her paws on their necks and growls, so that she can jump straddle their heads and bite their scruffs. The chickens and goats do not. They will charge and hit her if they get a chance and she hates being bullied by the loathsome creatures.

I like her assistance when the chickens are crowding me at treat time, and when the goats are being pushy about getting to the chickens feeder as I fill it, but I fear it will lead to some actual aggression on the pup's part as she gains some confidence. I think I may need to stop her from "helping me' to avoid any future problems.

What do you think?

ETA: Beautiful herding dance by your stock and dogs, by the way.

There has to be basic instinct to start with...without instinct of the right sort...lost cause. Training of the right kind, of course...more ways than not to ruin a good dog. I laugh at persons that send dogs off to be trained. The ones that kill me are the herding ones. Yeh, the dog learns to obey the person using something it was born with. Sure knowing the ropes is one thing but if you think a dog is like a tractor and implements, where you turn the key and go to work...I got a few good bridges to sell you too. The DOG and YOU are the team...and no real amount of training without both members of the TEAM present will really work much. I know you can learn the whistles or commands and with some breeds like the amiable Border Collies, it is like anyone at the helm will do yah but in most cases, the training is of the team, not just one side of the equation. My opinion of course.
smile.png

A seasoned dog is a real treat for a human to learn on, but learn and apply together is the key component. I have heard tall tales of dogs that sit by the side lines and watch an older dog (risking of course the new dog picking up the old dog's bad habits!) and then one day, go in and like an old hand, do well at whatever they were absorbing. I am an advocate of never not having a dog in the wings, younger one learning how to take up the job when the other gets old or hurt. We promised Fixins (who abhorred other dogs) no young pup would ever steal her thunder. In retrospect...now you see why we have two girls, six days apart in age. I do not EVER want to be ACDless again.

I find the dogs get better as they get older. Fifteen minute training sessions where you always end on a good note...even sitting to take a treat is a GOOD END to a day's lesson that maybe did not seem too productive. Love older dogs maybe because you both invest in each other, learn each other's pros and cons...you progress as a team because you invested in each other and keep learning as you progress together.

I love five year old dogs the best as my working companion. Not too young to be physically harmed by hard work, not too young to be mentally incapable and flighty...and yet old enough that yeh, you can't teach a dog new tricks (sometimes the WRONG ones) and ruin a dog otherwise. You got what you got...you like them and you know their bad habits that YOU the person and supposed knowledgeable one, allowed to get set in the dog. Too bad, so sad, you got what you got, for better or worse like in a marriage.
wink.png

Wisher, I would allow her to help and that be that. When or if you develop a problem the both of you cannot fix and say a bird ends up dead and you figure you can't ever avoid it happening, then I would contemplate quitting having her help you. Not helping when things end up dead. She seems to already know how to keep pushy stock back from you as needed...if she gets more confident, would that not mean she gets better at helping? At knowing her job and what that entails. If you left her unattended and there was no person to say, ENOUGH...then maybe there is an issue with getting carried away and harming instead of helping. I would expect all your dogs have access if watched by a human. I never let the girls alone with stock as I figure, they might think it fun to invite the sheep to play...and their idea of play time is not what a sheep would enjoy without human intervention to say, "Enough is enough...we go play with toys now."

In the past, my ACDs learned alot of their moves for stock on soccer balls. Stripped them of their coatings and I shudder thinking back then to how a sheep left to their doggy devices would have looked stripped of its woolly coating. Until I had some stops and control, the dogs never got to play on stock. These two girls, were on birds within the month of being here...they have excellent manners and pose no risk to the wellbeing of the chooks...wonderful girls.

Thing about dogs, we can contain them and not let them out when things are dicey or even if you are not in the mood to deal with dogs--crate the dog if you have no patience--we are in the driver's seat to when is dog time!

Sounds like to me she knows what is expected and if she volunteers to be UNhelpful, that would be when I no longer took her along without a focus on correcting the unhelpful behaviours.

In the meantime, I would enjoy the chore dog she seems to want to be. Will the good times get ruined, maybe but how will you know if you don't keep at it. Like calling her "guilty" when she has never done anything to warrant that.
woot.gif

If you'll excuse me puttin' my oar in . . . .
hide.gif

I would say that a lot of it is instinct - I had a couple of Shepherd mixes that worked together with frightening skill, considering that they had no training at all (I believe those two could have herded cats - they certainly tried!). Herding is, after all, the first few steps of hunting prey; channeling the built-in prey drive and stopping it before the kill is what training is all about. Untrained dogs of herding breeds can be a real danger to livestock; all those years of finely-tuned instinct can turn deadly when there's no one there to direct it.

Do you remember the sheep-killing incident in the movie Babe? Tara may correct me on this, but I have long heard that the scenario played out in the movie is actually pretty common; one or two larger dogs with possibly some herding blood, and a smaller, high-prey-drive dog like a terrier, working as a pack to attack the sheep herd. Having lost rabbits to my own dogs on a few occasions, and having seen just how high the drive on a small dog can be, I wouldn't trust your little dog with your chickens any time you couldn't see what she was doing.

I posted the photo of the girls doing the prey/hunting circle.

That is exactly what they formed...they are holding the sheep for me to waddle in and take one of the sheep out... Respecting I was the lead dog that dispatched the prey. Sounds pretty ruthless and it is that basic. The girls have to understand property too...in a dog pack, there are only certain members allowed certain luxuries and the girls know my ducks, chooks, sheep, etc. are MINE to do with as I please. I get to direct the pack and do the "killing" which in the sheep's case is the barn corral gates are open and the sheep are driven in there. Miraculously I guess, the sheep are re-incarnated after each killing I make of them, or so maybe the thought process goes. Dunno, not a dawg, eh?
lau.gif

I agree - On the New members introduction thread - many start out by saying their Chihuahua, yorkie, doxie, maltese etc, massacred their chicks. I had no idea toy breeds would be capable of that.

Surprising the little dogs get away with tons of terrible behaviours because simply put, they are CUTE and seem harmless being nasty BAD...if a Great Dane was allowed to be as dominant as some of these poof poof toy dogs...we'd be having total hissy fits over it. Past my Heelers that nose and nip and taste me daily, the only dog that ever BIT me badly was the small cute ones. Allowed to get away because the humans do not see them as a serious threat!
barnie.gif

Now to counter, in these newbie members...if their pets can access and harm their birds...what is saying the next attack is not predators marauding around? One's facilities have to be predator proof (even in the city, coyotes and coons are a risk, flying birds of prey can drop by for a snack...never mind the PETS and well meaning children!). Fence out the risks and your chicks might live to be geriatric birds like many of ours are.

Course the widdle dogs are going to act like this...being small we allow behaviours to run rampant because they are cute...no threat really...until something gets ate or bit by one.
rant.gif

Inside every dog is the wolf...or as they are now saying, some sorta form of extinct wolf like beast. A dog is a dog is a dog with teeth. Many humans get bit badly by Fido for thinking the wild wolf can be completely tamed. How often has the Dingo ate my Baby when in reality...the question is more, "Why is the baby and dog alone unsupervised?" I trust my dog completely, the one I don't trust is the baby not to pull the dog's ears, or bite the dog or do something to incite the dog to defend itself...yeh. Supervision so things don't get outta hand, eh.

When my husband and I got married, he had 3 little mutts that he had rescued after someone dumped them in the woods. All three were colored sort of like a blond lab, but that's really where the similarity ended. Simba had a long face, hang down ears, long back, bowed front legs, very short coat - once you got past the color, your first impression would be "Dachshund." Top had a shorter face and back, slightly longer coat and legs; she looked a bit more like a small Beagle (she also bayed like one). Phipps had the shortest back and longest hair, her face was short and somewhat domed with prick ears. She looked vaguely terrier more than anything else, and she had the highest prey drive of any dog I have ever seen. We learned that we had rats in the pumphouse because Phipps was sitting staring at a hole under the door, trembling with eagerness. When Critter went into the pumphouse and started pulling the insulation off the walls, the rats went running, and Phipps and Simba were right on top of them. Quick, fierce, and efficient - I'd bet either one would have made a good showing in one of those rat-killing competitions of long ago. Phipps, particularly - the dog was absolutely obsessed. Critter made a game of their determination to hunt - he would touch a random spot on the ground, and say, "Mouse, Top, mouse! Get the mouse, dig, dig, dig, get the mouse!" One or more of them would start digging furiously. If he started them on, say, a mole tunnel, they would follow it and dig it up until they ran into an obstruction like a tree or fence. Our neighbor got a good laugh one day when Critter took the dogs into the garden, and had them dig the holes for him to plant tomatoes by egging them on first at one spot, then another, and another. After that lot, nothing surprises me when it comes to dogs.and killing things.

Victorian age one used dogs to rat. The dogs are far better than poisons and traps because they target the rats specifically. It was considered at one time one of those blood sports to put a dog in a pit against multiple rats.
Lovely sporting event...shall I make
pop.gif
to view it?
hmm.png

Love terriers and they were bred to kill vermin. Smart, energetic, able to take on noxious rodents and kill efficiently. Great dogs...but as with working dogs, need a job to do! We bred them that way.

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta, Canada

Heel low:

Happy girls...even one rolled up in BARK!

Well my labours are fruitful...indeed...tomatoes ARE fruit, not veg!
big_smile.png

Bin taking them outside to get some Man Porch sunlight.

But not for too much longer...Rick went to town last week during the week and came home with goodies! Lotsa goodies!
big_smile.png

A four bar plant light which he went about setting up in the garage after vacuuming, organizing and cleaning it...plus set up a portable shelving unit to stream line more of storage space.

Swanky!
wink.png

Came home with a roll of fencing wire that was on sale in the flyer...good man!

Earlier in the week, he cut panels for the future quarantine area for the hair ewe lambs.

Now I am behind on the race for the readiment of the ewe lambs!
lau.gif

In prep of the tenders arrival, I am digging out the strawberry barrels in the New Orchard!

A house plant that I was inspired to start is the top of a pineapple...left to root and now ready, pop her in dirt and maybe in two years time, a pineapple shall appear?
hu.gif

In ready for the arrival of the buzzing hummers...

Rick has filled his two feeders and hung them out like a great big welcome mat!
wink.png

First Dandelion (and friend) in bloom...

Rhubarb in main garden has made an appearance.
celebrate.gif

And me making easy peasy meals like crock pot fulla BQ sauce and pork ribs.

Homemade macaroni salad to seal the deal!

Made up macaroni salad too.

Laughed as I finally got round to making a Ruddy nest...they nest in river banks, so I had to improvise...

Now I figured I did pretty durn good...but then again, I am not the judge and jury on that now am I?
idunno.gif

Here's what happened...you can judge their response...

First looks...the hen is like.. WT??????????????

Then the intensive investigation...it begins!

And what...what investment has she done...the male, he looks pretty pleased someone ELSE tried to appease her...
gig.gif

I simply have no idea if she likes it, hates it, wants it remade to some other specs...

And the jury is STILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif

Lacy sat watching at a distance...

As did Foamy...

As of yet, nobody knows if the new nesting site is good, bad, or nothing much at all...
barnie.gif

So I will end on a newspaper clipping Rick read me...

I figure totally HEELERS...gotta be them, eh!!
lau.gif

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins

I want to say right now I love your stories and watching the doggies grow up and learning about how ACDs should be Could be such good citizens. Up till I signed up for this thread the following was my only experience with ACDs.

Neighbor had a pack of heelers... that ran her property and the surrounding properties. There were about five or six of them... I had bite marks on my Geo Metro as high as the Gas cap. They would wait till I was passing a burm of dirt along the dirt road and swarmed up almost eye height to attack. I knew to expect it but was startled every time.

I DO NOT speed on this road. its dirt and rutted and has blind corners. I told the owner and her response..... "What do you Want me to do about it.... " you could see she was spoiling for a fight I told her "it doesnt matter till I get a new car" She was known as the 5150 lady all over the mountain. meaning crazy lady.

What I did care for were the dogs with no socialization and training for a job they were doing what packs do. And even when they got up to my house and tried to get in to kill my Goats.... not their fault. 5150s fault. I put up a sight barrier to keep the goats from panicking and to keep the dogs from seeing them. It worked.

I was living with it Till one day the female who was the pack leader tried to head me off.... she cut in front to bite my wheel and I ran square over her. killed her instantly. I was devastated. I picked her up no small feat and drove her back to the gate of their property and left her there. Going in would have invited an armed response. 5150 was known for pulling a gun out of her truck and threatening. Left a note on the gate.

Then I went to the local Sheriff Station knocked on the door when the Sheriff opened it I told him what had happened. And how I had handled it. As soon as he heard whos dog it was he nodded. and told me I did the right thing in all respects. She has a history with the sheriffs department.

deb

I want to say right now I love your stories and watching the doggies grow up and learning about how ACDs should be Could be such good citizens. Up till I signed up for this thread the following was my only experience with ACDs.

I know, I know...someone sees a Heeler and then recounts how that is the ONLY dog that ever purposefully tormented them...stories of the ACD hiding under the stairs (owned by the Dad for work or whatever...) and nipping their every step up the stairs... Remember that guy that saw the girls from within the grocery store...how that was the only breed of dog that constantly BIT him at home...and yet, he must be a brute for punishment--still a devote fan (you do know they have to have a job, right?--can still hear him saying!).
tongue.png

Stories of Heelers letting the robber or robbers IN the house, and not letting them move from the corner they are then driven into for when their humans get back from whence they were gone to.

Heelers...I worked at a dealership as the accountant, happened to be payday and was doling out the cheques downstairs when a customer stomped in to the service department and tossed a moulding on the counter..."Heeler! You got any of these in stock you can install in like the next fifteen minutes?" I had to put my hand over my sputtering mouth and leave...Heeler, eats car...not only ability to catch car, but to rip pieces off said car...

Sorry Deb...I know you have a vested interest in Heelers and cars from the stories you've told me.
love.gif

Yeh then the invincible beast type tales...stories of Heelers being bitten in the skull by cougars and past a few bruises and cuts, no worse for wear. Tales of heroism where owners have fallen in pig pens or bull yards and dogs have kept the stock intent on harming the human at bay till help comes to the rescue. I never fear for my safety with a Heeler in tow, I do however know they would bust a lung, break a heart (literally) to do a job if we ask it or needed it from them. Our duty of care as humans of these dogs is to ensure we care for them, keep them safe, sound, never ask them to go too far...and to that thought...duty of care to run the snot outta them...daily to run the energy down so that mantra can be true...A TIRED ACD IS A GOOD ACD.

Nothing more mild mannered and fun to own than a tired and contented ACD. I have no concept how very bad the girls could be if left to languish with no good way to burn that energy, use that powerful body to do good, and never evil. Well OK, evil that we can prevent...that is!
lau.gif

Only breed I ever saw able to utterly terrorize unsuspecting c@ts... Good GACK...Fixins could keep pace for pace with cats and when one decided to lunge and bite her ear...it made me even more fearful for her incipient abilities...good golly. Boy oh Boy did my <<bad...he's worse than my dogs...he LOVES them Heelers) vet chuckle when I called about Fixins catching the cat and getting a nice puncture in her red ear...and that it had INSTANTLY begun to fester and was swelling up. getting bigger and bigger. Laughing quietly, he tells me let it alone for now...that it will burst with a little help from me if I wanted to assist it. I said to him, "How will I know when it is time to help it let go (thinking forever she would have puff puffy ear) and my knowing vet, just said in his smiling from ear to ear voice..."Oh no worries, you'll know when its time for it to let go!" Sure enough, coupla days later, sitting holding Fixs before I was to leave for afternoon bus run...hugging the dog and BROING! Great gobs spewed all over me...yeh, no time to even cry about the mess, get her ear sopped up, peroxide out to disinfect, and hit the happy trails. Dang Heelers!
barnie.gif

Good vets here know all about Heelers...the crazy sick grin that crosses our faces when they tell us, "Well this one requires surgery and we have to sedate..." And it creeps over my mind..."Ah ha! Get to enjoy what a real dog must be like...a normal dog, a dog that doesn't bounce off yer head with the greatest of ease...a Heeler that don't leap off your pants and leave you bloomer clad as the most religious of your local neighbours drive by..."
hmm.png

Well there goes those only ones that use to wave at me friendly and welcoming..."Avert your eyes...there's the bus driver lady that runs around the acreage without PANTS on!"
ep.gif

I truly believe that Heeler ownership is like gun ownership...not the guns that kill people, eh, but in the meantime, there should be a responsibility oath sworn about having one of these support systems for jaws. And totally agree, not the dogs fault but so often, who do you see paying the ultimate price for bad dog ownership...the dang DOG. Many a time I would like to walk up to the "property" owner and slap them hard...for being irresponsible and cruel...to their living property and the community that gets entangled in the mess they have allowed to transpire.

Well Deb...so you know that was not the only laugh the Police Report brought us on that day...
highfive.gif

I am still laughing when I read this one...really and why crutches...did "HE" perhaps have sumthun to do with the need for the "beat you with my crutches" verdict? And per say...how is the matter "still under investigation?" Good gack...who needs the funny pages no more...the local (loco?) police report is enough comic relief to get me thru a week. Worst thing is the reality of it all...can't makes this stuff up now can we!
big_smile.png

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins

Thats why I emphasized the idiot raising them. I know all dogs have potential.... Potential to be outstanding citizens to save a life to do the unimaginable..... it also takes the right person to work with them. The car is unimportant.

That woman was evicted because she went default on her home loan.... She walked off and left all those dogs locked up in their kennel. The real estate agent had to call animal control to rescue them.

deb

I also enjoy the ACD stories. Vastly different from my LGD (Anatolian/Gr.Pyrenees/Akbash crosses) whose sole purposes in life are to guard our animals from predators, play, sleep (with one eye open) and to eat a little, in that order. They appear the laziest, most worthless dogs on the planet during the day from mid-morning through evening. They lay on their sides and barely lift their heads when one of the family pulls up in a car or comes outside to work. They open their eyes to look, then close their eyes once more. I have learned that it is because they spend the night-time hours patrolling the property. They do not feel the need to go with me as I do chores, and they are not particularly wanting of affection, although if you insist, they will allow you to rub their ears, deep into the base, for thirty minutes or more. If I want them to come to me or with me, I must convince them, with lots of calling, leg patting, and baby talk. They will eventually come along, but not in a hurry. I have thought that they are the epitome of lazy, until they aren't. My older boy, Bubby, likes to lay in the shade of the cars, and doesn't get in a hurry to move when the motor starts up. One day a couple of weeks ago he was laying under the back of my husbands truck when he was about to leave. My husband didn't see him there, but as he backed up he heard him scream. My husband jumped out and saw that he had run over both back legs of the big boy, but that they must not have been broken, as he jumped up and ran away with hardly a limp. He wouldn't come to my husband, who was running late for getting DS#3 to a ballgame so he called me and said, "You need to come home." I did, and found that he had lost about 4 or 5 square inches of hide off the outside of one leg just above the paw and a couple of scrubs off the inside of the other. I doctored him up and decided to just keep an eye on it for infection or other complication. Later, when DH came home he was fussing because he had had bad luck all day. First he runs over the dog, and then he comes back to the parking lot after the game to a flat tire on the truck. I jokingly asked if it was the same tire that ran over the dog. He thought and said, as a matter of fact, it was. He took the tire to the shop to get it plugged and the tire man said he had bad news. The hole was through the side wall and could not be repaired. He said that there was a second nick in the tire next to the hole that looked like it was close to being a second puncture, but it didn't go all the way through. He joked that it looked like a bite mark................ The new tire cost DH over $200. A lesson well learned, by both dog and man.

lau.gif

The dog healed on his own with little more care from me.

Last edited:
Wisher I am superstitious, though I make up my own superstitions - like omens. Running over the dog was an omen that punishment would be forthcoming. I remember one episode of Laverne & Shirley. Shirley kept saying "Lord give me a sign." All of a sudden the teapot whistled. She thanked the Lord and then said "what does it mean?" That cracked me up.

Having had both a husband and a toddler get bitten when they got involved with a dog in pain, I am not at all surprised that your dog bit the tire. Impressive jaw strength, eh? Glad to hear that Bubby was only a little worse for the wear - so many don't get off that easily. Lucky dog.

Hi Tara
I was just reading your excellent post on Chantecler color over on th BYC color genetics thread. Greats stuff. Have an additional question, please. Excerpt: " In 1908, Bro Wilfrid chose to use White Leghorn females (dominant white) and White Wyandottes (recessive white) on both sides of the two F1 lines during the development of this composite breed. After APA recognition in 1921, the Frère diverged from the SOP Whites and later added White Rhode Island to form the honourable Oka strain of White Chanteclers. "
Question what is the kind of white in the White Rhode Island ?
Thanks,
Karen

Tara after reading some of the cattle dog incidents, I'm hoping they don't get a rep like Pit bulls - where people get them just to have the toughest dog on the block.

Back
Top Bottom