Jet's Fight: Chapter 8

CliffHanger
barnie.gif
tongue.png

Alright everyone, not to be dramatic or anything, but I think I'm going to stop posting chapters here and just write the rest of the series into a book. I'm tired of seeing this story getting drowned out by the same old crap. Unless you readers can come up with a way to keep this story from being killed (I'm having to revive it every 5 hours!!!), I'm not going to post new chapters. This has gotten really old, and I'm tired of it.

Quote:
What do you mean?
sad.png

The RPs. You can't go 2 seconds without 15 posts on each one. And there's only about 15 of them
smack.gif

Sorry I'm I'm seeming moody, I'm just tired of this.

And btw, I don't have a problem with the RPs. I don't like seeing them being at the top 24/7 and having a new post every second.

Quote:
What do you mean?
sad.png

The RPs. You can't go 2 seconds without 15 posts on each one. And there's only about 15 of them
smack.gif

Come on! Every story writer is annoyed with that. And if you want to do something about it, find a way to get us moved back!

Quote:
smack.gif

Come on! Every story writer is annoyed with that. And if you want to do something about it, find a way to get us moved back!

I think I know a way to do it. But I'm going to need your help with it.

Back
Top Bottom