Jet's Fight: Chapter 8

Quote:
Come on! Every story writer is annoyed with that. And if you want to do something about it, find a way to get us moved back!

I think I know a way to do it. But I'm going to need your help with it.

Sure

Quote:
I liked the Pic.s and Stories section

I don't think it will work. ChickLover98 got sick of it herself and pmed a mod, but they said because the animals talked it needed to be here. The random ramblings section is the only other section that can also support stories.

Polish~

you gotta understand, this IS the game,jokes, and fun! form, so Rps will be most likely up top, i have a story myself that i am working on, and i am not going to let it be forgotten, that is why i am still posting chapters.

~MH~

Quote:
I understand, but it isn't just me who's unhappy its been moved here. Chicklover98, lvchicken, birdies, and <3ChickenForever are also upset theirs been moved here. Like I said, I don't have a problem with RPs, but when it starts to hurt my story, is when I start to become a little upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I understand, but it isn't just me who's unhappy its been moved here. Chicklover98, lvchicken, birdies, and <3ChickenForever are also upset theirs been moved here. Like I said, I don't have a problem with RPs, but when it starts to hurt my story, is when I start to become a little upset.

you may also want to be mad at the other threads, it is not only the RPs that are blocking out the stories (not trying to be mean!)

Quote:

you may also want to be mad at the other threads, it is not only the RPs that are blocking out the stories (not trying to be mean!)

I'm not mad! I actually think RPing is fun, I'm a member of wingclan! I'm not just upset at the rps! The chat threads do it too.

Quote:

I'm not mad! I actually think RPing is fun, I'm a member of wingclan! I'm not just upset at the rps! The chat threads do it too.

sorry, the way it looks you are mad about them
smile.png

well there is really no big chat thread left (that i know of XD )

Look, Polishsilkies. What I do when my thread is low, is I do something about it, instead of whine that it's dying all the time.
I would rather move it back, but we can't so we have to LIVE WITH IT

Back
Top Bottom