Jimmy the Clinically Depressed Buff Orp - UPDATE SUNDAY MORN

Yes, yes and yes. Pine , 2x3 are fine, lighter.
tongue.png

why would you be giving them a tortrued bird. he is not getting along where he is. he might get along way better somewhere else. every animal like every person likes different environments. he might get along well with someone who had no other birds or just one or two.

Quote:
All I was saying is he would need a special home, like the ones you mentioned with
no birds or a few nice birds. I couldn't just give him to someone who wanted to
add a Buff Orp to their flock. This would make finding a home for him much more difficult.

I picked up a white rock that wass being tramatized by her flock. Kind of like a rescue chicken. I caged her in the coop with my other birds for a couple of days. Today was her first day with the rest of the flock, she seems to be doing OK and is on the roost with all the other girls tonight. There was some picking and running around but nothing too bad.

i traded mine to a person who was new to chickens with kids and who was better in a position to baby it. i don't know if craigslist is big in your area but in mine it was easy to find someone. but maybe you are really attached. have you tried a chicken therapist?
wink.png

Quote:
Not yet. He would make a nice house bird.

As for diapers I don't change human diapers. I ain't changin no chicken diapers.
I'm a guy. He can just poop on the floor.

And no I won't bite him. I only bite hens. I'm hetrochixual.

Back
Top Bottom