Job Interview!!

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
I finally have a job interview tomorrow morning. It is for an animal hospital vet assistant position. I am really hoping I get it because it would be an answer to prayers. If you would could you please pray for me. This would great if I got the position because I have been out of a job since January.

fl.gif

Oh, what an awesome opportunity!! Good luck and good thoughts and prayers coming your way!! Wish I had been smart and got into something like that a few years ago!! Didn't have that option when I graduated many moons ago, just plain ole' Vet.

Thank you for the kind words. This will be my first formal job interview. The others jobs I have held have just been my own house and pet sitting business and I have worked for a boarding/training kennel and the owner just asked if i would work there and I had no formal interview. The last job I had I was able to get it because one of the managers was a friend of mine.

you know i become happy when i listen to some good news about others. and that is why i am happy to hear about you. well wish you best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom