Jobs– What did you want to do? What do you actually do?

I wanted to be a saddle maker, creating useful things, being able to use them on my horses, and just the general good smells and feels of a saddle shop appealed to me. I didn't do it because the two year course I wanted to take at a community college ended the year I graduated HS so I couldn't go to it. I did end up learning western saddle repair and make a lot of custom tack but never as my career.

I was talked into going to college, then talked into getting an engineering degree. Now I am a manager over engineering and maintenance in the food industry. My favorite part is trying to remove roadblocks for my team and trying to pass on the random knowledge I've picked up in previous jobs. I've always been in food manufacturing, it's nice to have a job that benefits people and being able to go to the store and see what we make there.

So, I guess even though I don't do leather work for a living, I'm still making stuff in various forms to try and make life better for others.

data.jpg

This is going to sound real corny, but oh well. I always wanted to be a wife and mother. 🤷🏻‍♀️It wasn’t a super acceptable answer throughout my life from my teachers and parents perspective, but look at me now! I homeschool my kiddos and have a wonderful marriage. God knew it was an acceptable answer. 😂❤️

This is going to sound real corny, but oh well. I always wanted to be a wife and mother. 🤷🏻‍♀️It wasn’t a super acceptable answer throughout my life from my teachers and parents perspective, but look at me now! I homeschool my kiddos and have a wonderful marriage. God knew it was an acceptable answer. 😂❤️
One of the most honorable things any woman can do❤️
It's not easy, especially not nowadays.
Someday I'd like to be a foster mom.

Back
Top Bottom