scgamecock

Songster
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Conway SC
sandysblueorps008.jpg

sandysblueorps009.jpg

sandysblueorps010.jpg

Look at the blue one in the front and tell me what you think?That's the one I told you about that came out of pen MA.

Also here are two of my pullets that are almost 5 weeks old.I moved them to their coop today and as you would guess they were just wanting to huddle in the corner and not be photographed.I did manage to get these two girls in a decent pose.When they get settled in I'll get some some pictures to share.

sandysblueorps001.jpg

sandysblueorps002.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, they look great! That one is definitely a blue or blue splash. The orpies are cuties too.
love.gif

I'd love to see pics as they grow up. Do you see any tufts yet? Most of them are showing their fluffy behinds in the pics, so it's hard to tell. lol

I forgot to say those buffie girls are cuties too. Are they friendly girls? I love the buffs and their curiosity.

Quote:
Yes there is at least one yellow one which will probably feather out white that has some fuzzy tufts.I believe there is one other one too that may have them.I couldn't keep them still long enough to pose for the picture. lol Yeah the buff's are very friendly and docile just like I wanted.I have sold my hatchery buffs except for my big gigantic girl from Mcmurray.I bet she weighs close to 10 lbs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom