Join DUCK Club!

798F2582-3FFF-445A-9D23-CBE9D990E499.jpeg

B6206876-87F9-499B-AA63-72271266A3AA.jpeg

1D279706-52EA-4B97-806A-109A31CA0BEB.jpeg

here are some of my quackers!
I’ve got 2 indian runners (father daughter pair) named Mr. Patterson and Snow by my daughter.
The rest are nameless females and there are 5 khaki campbells and 1 khaki campbell/indian runner cross (Mr. Patterson’s other daughter).

I currently have 5 developing runner eggs that I bought off someone else in my area in the incubator!

View attachment 2571958
View attachment 2571959
View attachment 2571960
I’ve got 2 indian runners (father daughter pair) named Mr. Patterson and Snow by my daughter.
The rest are nameless females and there are 5 khaki campbells and 1 khaki campbell/indian runner cross (Mr. Patterson’s other daughter).

I currently have 5 developing runner eggs that I bought off someone else in my area in the incubator!
Is that a Mallard color runner?

View attachment 2571958
View attachment 2571959
View attachment 2571960

Wow you really got a nice flock. I hope to someday expand mine of all kinds of breeds

Can I join? I have 23 ducks getting 4 hens and 6 ducklings (hopefully) this week and have 15 eggs set in the incubator. And will be setting over 3 tomorrow under a Broody chicken.
Absolutely. Duck club is open to everyone. Make sure to take some pics of those feather babies you got to share. Would love to see them. Also keep us updated on the progress of your eggs too. I've always been curious about that stuff and might try some myself when I'm a little more experienced and well have the room for it too

Absolutely. Duck club is open to everyone. Make sure to take some pics of those feather babies you got to share. Would love to see them. Also keep us updated on the progress of your eggs too. I've always been curious about that stuff and might try some myself when I'm a little more experienced and well have the room for it too
Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom