Join DUCK Club!

Pics
I’m going to TSC later today. I’m checking the bins. They had some babies last time I went but I went the day they arrived. I would hope all of them got homes.
They told me that they really reduce the price after Easter so that they do not get stuck with them. Our TSC used for the first time this year a tower with a warming plate in the middle. More of the chicks and ducklings got crushed trying to stay warm and there were more deaths is what a store employee told me. I hope they go back to the bins next year. I know there are deaths in there too as I have seen them but the tower had even more. Good luck on your babies.

They told me that they really reduce the price after Easter so that they do not get stuck with them. Our TSC used for the first time this year a tower with a warming plate in the middle. More of the chicks and ducklings got crushed trying to stay warm and there were more deaths is what a store employee told me. I hope they go back to the bins next year. I know there are deaths in there too as I have seen them but the tower had even more. Good luck on your babies.
Mine is using the bins still thank the lord.

Back
Top Bottom