Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never seen a guy doing that campaign. I'm sure theres probably been a couple but Idk?
Seems like you must have been doing some searching. Maybe you don't dislike them as much as you say?
Also concerning why you want all men to have gay tendencies.
I wasn’t familiar with the campaign so I did plug it in to the google-box. Did you not click the link? There are guys in there and I was taken aback. Like you set me up to be startled.

Lmao Skeletor Lady

I wasn’t familiar with the campaign so I did plug it in to the google-box. Did you not click the link? There are guys in there and I was taken aback. Like you set me up to be startled.

Lmao Skeletor Lady
Sh!t no. I won't click your links unless chair dancing or bar stools are mentioned.

I always donate my hair. 🥰

I will donate it, but I'll donate to a company that doesn't charge for their wigs.

What group do you donate to? I need to chop mine off and I usually donate it. I didn't know Locks for Love charges.

We heading home with 3

How do you cook the squirrels? Do you save the skins?

I missed the feed memo. 🤣
I must've missed it, too. I got ours the day before ... but most of it was still in the van, yesterday, so that almost counts! It was a mixed lot of chicken, horse, dog and cat with two monster bags of horse treats, three watermelons and a new mineral block. I have no idea how much was in there, but it looked like my poor van needed a whole new suspension system. Note to self ... next time, use the truck!

What group do you donate to? I need to chop mine off and I usually donate it. I didn't know Locks for Love charges.

How do you cook the squirrels? Do you save the skins?
We don’t usually save the skins.....Hawg Dog did swallow one whole once while mr muddys back was turned and we used a few for dog training.
Mr muddys fries some and sometimes makes squirrel and dressing, smoked wrapped in bacon, and BBQ. I think we also did buffalo squirrel a time or 2. I have to keep an eye on him though because I hate checking on dinner and having it stare back at me!!! (Mr muddy likes brains 🤮)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom