Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are due for rain around noon.
Our rain, wind gusts above 40mph & small hail forecast is fore around midnight.....
And that cold front. It's likely gonna roll through just before that fun.
PSX_20200927_075011.jpg
PSX_20200927_074621.jpg

@muddy75 you might want get Me.muddy up as you folks also have rain forecast for tonight/Monday. Don't know what y'all will need to cover up from the Sunday night/ monday wind & rain?
PSX_20200927_075328.jpg

Our rain, wind gusts above 40mph & small hail forecast is fore around midnight.....
And that cold front. It's likely gonna roll through just before that fun.
View attachment 2350126
View attachment 2350129

@muddy75 you might want get Me.muddy up as you folks also have rain forecast for tonight/Monday. Don't know what y'all will need to cover up from the Sunday night/ monday wind & rain?
View attachment 2350125
yes mr muddy is awake and very angry that the sun is shining today instead of yesterday!! we should be ready for the storms tonight/tomorrow but i won’t be getting any staining or painting done!!

That was including a likely break or two (those are not to be added into that afore mentioned estimate, or breakfast fore that matter). Hydrate, get breakfast & get 'ur done kiddo.
that reminds me....it’s Sunday so i better get kitchen cleaned so Mr Muddy can start breakfast 🤣🤣🤣

Just finished replacing an old surveillance system with new cameras and hard drive. About to go pick up sister from the airport then replacing about a dozen or so pen roofs and a lil weed eating
Ahhh yes, tech-tweaking. Like all other chores, it too is never Really "done."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom