Do you like jousting?

• Total voters

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
I didn’t see a thread on this so I thought I’d make one. I’ve always been fascinated by this sport and now I’m even more fascinated by it since watching A Knight’s Tale the other day hahah I’d seen it before but not in a while but yeah. I also went on vacation in June and went to a place called Medieval Times that was AMAZING and they had it there too. Both the ring one and the one I’m most fascinated by with them charging at each other. I’m not sure if the latter still happens? Or if it’s been deemed too unsafe? But yeah. Anyway, I thought we could discuss the sport or have pictures or stories or whatever. Idk. Idk if anyone even knows what jousting is or is even interested in it 🤣 but I hope so!!! Oh and we also used to go to this renaissance faire near me that also had jousting.

Haven't jousted since I was a teenager. Last tournament I went to was back in 2014. I didn't joust, but I took one of the horses for @cheyenne1997

Actually hold... There's a video on YT from that tournament that has her and her sassy self in it on her pony. Let me find it.
She's the one in a pink tank. ❤ Not sure where I was. Probably wondering around with some moonshine in my hand. 🤣

Haven't jousted since I was a teenager. Last tournament I went to was back in 2014. I didn't joust, but I took one of the horses for @cheyenne1997

Actually hold... There's a video on YT from that tournament that has her and her sassy self in it on her pony. Let me find it.
Oh wow long time! I want to go to one sometime. I was actually going to go to the renaissance fair this year (and a few other fairs) but then I completely forgot about it and when I remembered, it was over 😭😭😭

She's the one in a pink tank. ❤ Not sure where I was. Probably wondering around with some moonshine in my hand. 🤣

OMG :lau

Back
Top Bottom