JTS' Meat Rabbit Adventures

No babies as of yet, but we still have five or so more days it could take. :pop
Wasn't she bred on May 19th?

We had some mating tonight with Kona and Yoshi! It wasn’t perfect but he tried on the correct end, haha. I think we had at least one fall-off. He didn’t give up. I’ll mark it on the calendar and give it another go tomorrow.

In my experience, meat rabbits would very reliably give birth on day 31, or day 30 if it was a really big litter.

So I would expect babies on June 18 or 19.

Yes, some rabbits have been known to give birth earlier or later than that, but the overwhelming majority were very predictable. They have such a short pregnancy that even a day or two can make a big difference to the babies' development and survival.

Wasn't she bred on May 19th?

In my experience, meat rabbits would very reliably give birth on day 31, or day 30 if it was a really big litter.

So I would expect babies on June 18 or 19.

Yes, some rabbits have been known to give birth earlier or later than that, but the overwhelming majority were very predictable. They have such a short pregnancy that even a day or two can make a big difference to the babies' development and survival.
May 19th and 20th. On the 19th I don't think Yoshi mated as accurately as the 20th.

She's pulling fur as of 7:30am!
20210616_073406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom