Jubilee Orpington Pair--- Buy It Now

I have Jubilee Orpingtons and just for reference Greenfite Farms sells DAY OLD chicks for $99 each with a minimum of 6 chicks per order plus shipping. Good looking birds though!

Nate

Last edited:
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

I've just decided I will be very broke, very soon

ep.gif

is this expense because of the breed standard not being so high in genereal flocks and only breeders have the best stock

here we dont have hatcheries so only breeders sell chicicken

and here we make sure our breeds are best

and with that said the price dont exceed £45-£50 for a top notch POL (each)

Chicks are around £10-£15 (each)

Last edited:
I have Jubilee Orpingtons and just for reference Greenfite Farms sells DAY OLD chicks for $99 each with a minimum of 6 chicks per order plus shipping. Good looking birds though!
Nate

Yep, and they had them at $199 per chick for a very long time. I can see why tkay6205 is asking $350 for a 4 month old pair. I paid high dollar for mine also. I have 10 grown and 2 babies on the way, finally. There's time saved in buying an older pair and they are sexed, so you know what you're getting. You also have to account for some losses with chicks. People need to shop around and understand that it was very expensive for us early birds to get started with these. Best wishes tkay6205.

I have been trying to buy some chicks and or pullets or a trio if anyone has some to sell.

I just keep missing deals from working so much.

Last edited:
That is actually a very fair price! This is a stunning rare breed chicken, day olds sell for $99 each on the Greenfire site! Not counting shipping! If you think those are pricey, check out their new exotic totally black chicken breed (forget the name)... black feathers, flesh, meat, bones and organs!! Guess how much? Sit down: $5000 a pair!!

I bought a small flock a few months ago...I absolutely LOVE them, they are showy and voluptuous and sweet!

Back
Top Bottom