July 28th, Hilltop Farm Swap meet, Dunnellon, FL

I roll my own. I have a handful of Midget White and Standard Bronze turkeys left from the spring hatch, but not many.
I'm planning on hatching some more in August since I expect I'll be out by then.
No Black Spanish I'm afraid. Don't know anyone in the area with them in fact.
Thanks!

Come join our HILLTOP FARM Poultry and small livestock Swap Meet

Saturday July 28th.

9AM till 2-ish PM (Vendors at 8AM)

3850 W Woodlawn St

Dunnellon, FL
Click here for a --->  MAP

There is plenty of room for parking.

We are looking forward to meeting as many BYC members that can come. Also you may bring friends along. If there are any BYC members thinking of coming to Florida during the month of July and would like to attend, PLEASE COME.  Don't forget to bring a camera... Hopefully it will be a nice day... If you have a canopy or umbrella, please bring it along as we have very little shade.

What can you bring to swap or sell?  Anything and Everything Poultry, Small Animals, Livestock, Gardening and more. No yard sale items please.

Also we will have food and cold drinks for sale, provided by The Pampered Pullets.

We have had great turnouts at our last swaps. Hopefully this swap will be just as successful.

I saw this thread and wish I could come to your swap. I spent summers in Dunnellon, in the early 70's, with family members who owned the Fish N Fun resort. I have such fond memories of being on the river swimming, tubing, water skiing and scuba diving. I also had family in Citrus Springs and Ocala at that time. Good luck and have fun!
Tina

We will be there.
We will have our poultry and livestock products available.
We will also be handling the food. There will be biscuits and gravy along with breakfast rolls available for breakfast. We will be cooking hot dogs and sausage dogs for lunch. There will also be soda, chips and cookies available along with other goodies like we have been doing. And if we get up the gumption, we may be offering Scones, that us Yankees know and love so much, as an added treat. Scones are to us Northerners what Fried Chicken is to Southerners. I remember waiting in line at the state fair for half an hour just to get a hot Scone with jam.
We have 2 broken Chinchilla, a broken Chinchilla-Black and a solid Steel-Black Gold Tip Mini Lop bunnies available. They are approximately 4 months old and are pedigreed. Also have Black Netherland Dwarf, approximately 4 1/2 months old and pedigreed. A Torte Otter Holland Lop approximately 7 months old purebred but not pedigreed. If anybody is interested.
We also have a variety of young Serama cockerels and maybe a few other birds as well.
And if I have enough time between now and then, we will also have wooden nest boxes and grooming tables available.

We will be there.
We will have our poultry and livestock products available.
We will also be handling the food. There will be biscuits and gravy along with breakfast rolls available for breakfast. We will be cooking hot dogs and sausage dogs for lunch. There will also be soda, chips and cookies available along with other goodies like we have been doing. And if we get up the gumption, we may be offering Scones, that us Yankees know and love so much, as an added treat. Scones are to us Northerners what Fried Chicken is to Southerners. I remember waiting in line at the state fair for half an hour just to get a hot Scone with jam.
We have 2 broken Chinchilla, a broken Chinchilla-Black and a solid Steel-Black Gold Tip Mini Lop bunnies available. They are approximately 4 months old and are pedigreed. Also have Black Netherland Dwarf, approximately 4 1/2 months old and pedigreed. A Torte Otter Holland Lop approximately 7 months old purebred but not pedigreed. If anybody is interested.
We also have a variety of young Serama cockerels and maybe a few other birds as well.
And if I have enough time between now and then, we will also have wooden nest boxes and grooming tables available.

Gender of your rabbits and how are they kept (communal same sex groups, cages indoors, run and hutch outdoors -etc please)

I have been looking at the extended weather forecasts for our area for the swap. We realize that it can change moment by moment but to date the forecast is mostly sunny with the high around 93 degrees.

The 3 Broken Mini Lops - boys, Solid Mini Lop - girl, Black Netherland - boy, Torte Otter Holland Lop - girl
All are kept in separate outdoor elevated cages in large covered areas.
Thanks-

My girls were introduced young (lionhead self black and tan broken English -standard ear-think a poorly bred English Spot) and live together so that might make things harder (or impossible), especially since its the girls that cause problems, I hope to be able to come out and see- My rabbit fixing vet refused to fix this set ( I think she lost a couple under surgery recently- she had been doing a great job before-) so it would have to be females and ready to stay outside in FL weather- sounds good there- now it will depend on if we have a gig that week or not, and if the humans are healthy.

Scones? Homemade Scones? I'll be there!

I will have a Swedish Flower pair, a SF roo, 3 Marradura Basque roos (at least I think they are all roos, should know for sure by then), a few white EEs (am x WL crosses, gender unknown yet), one Gold and one Silver Laced Brahma roos (all are 7-8 weeks old), a Marans hen and possibly two Silkie mix hens.

Will anyone be having fancy bantam hens/pullets for sale? Japs, sebrights, seramas, polish, rhode island, leghorns, cochins, frizzles? Am looking to get some for the upcoming show season
smile.png
! Also will be looking for some smaller cages as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom