July Hatch-A-Long

I hope my miracle baby can pull through. It eats and drinks but only when hand fed. It's severely spraddle legged and really trying his best but this is day three now with very little improvement. I tried making him a sling and put him in leg braces but he just wiggles out.
1f61e.png
. Idk what to do.

I hope my miracle baby can pull through. It eats and drinks but only when hand fed. It's severely spraddle legged and really trying his best but this is day three now with very little improvement. I tried making him a sling and put him in leg braces but he just wiggles out.
1f61e.png
. Idk what to do.

Use band-aids, they can't wiggle so easily out of those! Or medical tape, if you have it.

1f61e.png
. Idk what to do.

I used fabric band-aids on my peachicks and put them in little boxes for the morning. It forced them to sit on and stand on their legs properly. Hope he pulls through!

I got tha
I used fabric band-aids on my peachicks and put them in little boxes for the morning.  It forced them to sit on and stand on their legs properly.  Hope he pulls through!

I got that sticky stuff that you put around horses legs- idk what it's called. But thanks for the idea! I'll try it when I get home!!!

My hen is due to hatch guineas anytime between Tuesday night and Friday night. Since it's been hot here and she's a broody hen (they tend to be a little warmer), can I expect them a little earlier? I'll be on Pip Patrol tomorrow
1f423.png
263a.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom