July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

6 comes after 11, right?
lau.gif
Six? What's that?
idunno.gif

The previous two swaps...ok, the only other two swaps I've participated in, I got my eggs out to my partners late, but it was before the last day to mail. This time I got my eggs out quickly and now it's happening to me...I haven't heard anything about my eggs and now I know what my previous partners went through! No, I'm not in a hurry for them cuz I have eggs in the bator, but it's the anticipation of wating for some word on them that is so frustrating! Ok, I'm fine now. Don't worry about me over here in the corner! LOL!!

Good luck to everyone on their hatches that have already received their eggs!

I updated post #2. I included who has not had eggs sent yet.

I'm one of the guilty parties and I know excuses are like backsides, everybody has one and they all stink but here is mine.

A former student passed away last Thursday and the visitation was last night. A friend called and asked if I was going and I told her I didn't think so. She said I really should because a bunch of former students were there and they were a mess and could use me there. So, instead of packing eggs, I went to the visitation. I knew my partners would understand, especially since the shipping dead line isn't until Sat.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I updated post #2. I included who has not had eggs sent yet.
I'm one of the guilty parties and I know excuses are like backsides, everybody has one and they all stink but here is mine.
A former student passed away last Thursday and the visitation was last night. A friend called and asked if I was going and I told her I didn't think so. She said I really should because a bunch of former students were there and they were a mess and could use me there. So, instead of packing eggs, I went to the visitation. I knew my partners would understand, especially since the shipping dead line isn't until Sat.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I think this was a bit more important than packing eggs. These "kids" needed you. The eggs could wait one more day.

Ok so I candled my first batch of swap eggs I got them from Shellyga. Out of 12 that she sent me only 2 are growing and I don't have high hopes for them they have very loose sacs. If they hatch I will be shocked. Thanks to the post office for the rough handling.
hmm.png
So if they don't hatch I will still want to know what they were going to be.
gig.gif

Ok so I candled my first batch of swap eggs I got them from Shellyga. Out of 12 that she sent me only 2 are growing and I don't have high hopes for them they have very loose sacs. If they hatch I will be shocked. Thanks to the post office for the rough handling.
hmm.png
So if they don't hatch I will still want to know what they were going to be.
gig.gif
I haven't candled any of mine yet since I have been busy with the other 300...lol

Back
Top Bottom