July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! My daughter still thinks I'm 39
wink.png
, but she just turned 28 a few weeks ago!

Went out for a nice brunch and we will soon be off to a Pirates game.. Go Bucs!

With all these wonderful dark eggs I've gotten in these swaps, I've just had a great idea for a project bird. I have some beautiful white Legbar roosters growing out. They would be perfect with some dark egg laying hens to make beautiful Olive Eggers!

Happy Birthday, Zookeeper! I always hate it when my husband's traveling on my birthday and the kids are too young to know how nice it is to hear those words, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Madamwlf - I'd help ya with that project!
big_smile.png

Final count on Shipping Disaster 2012 is one live chick, one pip through a blood vessel that didn't make it, and two fully formed but dead chicks. Need a name for this little miracle, though it's not 100% English, so not sure we'll keep it.

I thought it says you won't know what breed or your swap partner.  :idunno

Of course I will send my eggs from the catergorys that I signed up for but I was talking about not marking the egg and getting the eggs from the catergory I signed up for from some neighboors to make it harder to guess what they are.

I know evil right.......:oops:

Good one Michelle, I LOVE it :D

Ahhh you all are freaking me out, I still have 2 batches of eggs to send out, I thought I had missed the deadline. I just read to make sure I am ok. It's all good

I have gotten 4 swaps but I only signed up for 3. One is to make up for broken eggs I got last month. Thanks, you didn't have to do that, but thank you.

I got 6 turkey eggs, I think that's what they are. Yeah I let my friend have the two poults I hatched out. Now it's my turn.

I got a box of bitty eggs from Brandy. They could be any bantam............... Thank you.

And I got a box of assorted eggs from the West Coast. I hope I know what they are.....

Good thing I just found these really cool hatching baskets at the dollar general, it will keep the eggs sorted put at hatching.

2 of you I owe eggs will be getting them tis week. One of you I haven't decided what to send yet.

Well egg of course but.............

Happy hatching every one

Back
Top Bottom