July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

WHAT!!! You cant turn a cabinet off, its illegal, and maybe unconstitutional. The Supreme Chicken court is sitting on it RIGHT NAIO.
yuckyuck.gif

I've worked on partners for a while and need to step away for a bit because I'm stumped. I'll work on it again after I'm done helping a friend (working).

I've worked on partners for a while and need to step away for a bit because I'm stumped. I'll work on it again after I'm done helping a friend (working).

take your time, can not speak for others, but I do not ship after wednesday morning, so I will wait for monday to ship, would rather not chance eggs sitting over a weekend.

Jim if you need you swap me around a little you can do so. I can accept duck, guinea, turkey etc.....

I can also offer mixed banty eggs if someone is looking for them. Hope this helps you a little.
wink.png

Or if you need to take a swap of mine away to make it easier you can do it.

I got the partners figured out, I think. I want to look them over again when I'm done with chores.

Just a recommendation on shipping: it seems eggs get to their destination the fastest when shipped on Saturdays from my personal experience. Otherwise, best days to ship are Mon, Tues, Fri, and Sat.

I am making a page with how I package eggs. I will put that in post 2. I will also post a link here to how Nancy Garry packages. The main thing that I stress is once you think you have used enough packing material, use more. Also, don't try to cram more eggs in a box than it can hold. My grandpa always used the phrase "don't put 10 pounds of "crap" in a 5 pound bag". My grandpa's vocabulary was much more colorful then is allowed here. ;)

Addresses will be sent out as soon as I can.

Good luck, have fun, and happy hatching.

One more thing: I tried to keep in mind where everybody lived but if I paid strict attention to that, I would have been figuring swaps still next July. ;)

Back
Top Bottom