July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Trying to remember who I got these eggs from, but look what popped out of 1 I thot was LF Cornish!!! Definitely not Cornish, but a KEEPER. Kids already named this little cutie "Silver." And just LOOK at the feathers on those feet!!!!

Sorry...this pic ended up sideways & not sure how to rotate it...lol

Trying to remember who I got these eggs from, but look what popped out of 1 I thot was LF Cornish!!! Definitely not Cornish, but a KEEPER. Kids already named this little cutie "Silver." And just LOOK at the feathers on those feet!!!!

What color egg did it hatch from?

Just figured it out. They changed there location so I looked over them. ha Ha........  elieugene6   You had me going there for a bit. Thanks for the great packing job.  :gig You brat..... :lau

No problem I guess I can go back to being from ny now. Was kinda liking Florida though. Lol. No problem on the packing no point in me sending if they don't make it and the po is always so rough.

Maybe a splash orph. I have a splash orph chick that looks like that I have a blue one too if you want them to go with silver.

Maybe a splash orph. I have a splash orph chick that looks like that I have a blue one too if you want them to go with silver.
Orps don't have feathered feet.......
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom