July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Turkey pips this morning. I had to take out the mini quails so the turkeys didn't squash them. All the bantam eggs for into lock down tomorrow. Madness!

I had 2 eggs from Madamwlf go into lock down (both ee). Both had hatched today by the time I got home from work. The others quit before lock down.

I have one maybe from Reese going into lockdown tonight (#1) and 9/12 from shellyga.

Michelle, will you share at some point what the eggs were?
I had asked my last partner to wait until after my grandfather's funeral before she shipped.

Last edited:
I had 2 eggs from Madamwlf go into lock down (both ee). Both had hatched today by the time I got home from work. The others quit before lock down.
I have one maybe from Reese going into lockdown tonight (#1) and 9/12 from shellyga.
I had asked my last partner to wait until after my grandfather's funeral before she shipped.

I sure will, Man I wish the others would have made it. The stupid Post office is so rough on eggs anymore. I tossed the last 2 eggs that were candling from Shellyga they stopped developing.

That stinks. None of the Legbars made it? Horrible. Darn post office.

Ok from my 4 partners I had this month this is what I have that is developing in my bator:

Shellyga: only 2 candled but had detached air cells and quit. The others I tossed also had detached air cells
Bhep: 4 are developing
Elugene: 8 are developing
Crazypetlady (Racheal): 5 are developing and all the serama eggs none started.

yay...when did your turkey eggs go into lockdown? keep us updated on what ya get...pics would be great if you get the chance...
lm on site until tomorrow so no pics yet but stuffing has hatched! Cranberries is pipped. Still waiting on the other 4. Assuming the quails I got were wild colored cots 2 has hatched this morning. If they were a variety of colors it will be hard to tell as l put quail in the day after and they were hatching early. Dh is doing locks own on my mass bantams this evening!

Back
Top Bottom