July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

I happen to notice a fuzzy cheeked chick running around.  I believe I have a little blue Ameraucana!  Thank you!  What came out of pen 5?  I hatched a black and yellow chick with that number on it.

Pen 5 is my SQ Black Langshan. I may be biased, but Langshan are amazing.

I can't wait to see what they look like. At what point do they stop looking like Marans? It hatched with some BCM and I have no idea which one it is now.

Elugene6: So far out of 7 eggs 1 is out and a bunch are pipped.
celebrate.gif

I've got 3 little quail from my first shipment, 1 A&M, 1 golden and I'm not sure what the other one is. I can't blame the PO completely, tho, since the power went out during the night about 10 days ago and they got chilled before I woke up. Such is life in the country!
4 quail so far from the 2nd shipment, and more pipping. Maybe the power outage didn't have as much affect on these.

My July swap eggs did great! I hatched 5 Barred Rocks and 3 Welsummers from spitfire22367 and 14 quail from chiquita. Thank you ladies for my little and littler cuties :)

The last 2 july swaps have hatched, ended up with 4 black from one swap and 4 blondies from another.(2 of the blondies are more of a rust color)

Are you sure they were from California? You didn't have a partner from California. Hummmm
idunno.gif
I just even went and double checked. there was a woops box from Indianna (addresses got mixed up)

Back
Top Bottom