July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Are you sure they were from California? You didn't have a partner from California. Hummmm
idunno.gif
I just even went and double checked. there was a woops box from Indianna (addresses got mixed up)
Maybe, This was a box that my daughter unpacked, i was going by what she said, this is why I do not know who they are from. any other time they would all leave the box in the middle of the floor for me to pick up, maybe after 26 years this child is finally leaarning to clean up after herself.

To WinklerFarms. Are your br pure, I am asking because I have hatched a little boy and am considering keeping him for breeding, I have hens but no pure rooster for them, I think the other 3 are hens, so keeping fingers crossed that he turns out to be the rooster that i need.

Maybe, This was a box that my daughter unpacked, i was going by what she said, this is why I do not know who they are from. any other time they would all leave the box in the middle of the floor for me to pick up, maybe after 26 years this child is finally leaarning to clean up after herself.
I know where your box came from...lol

Ok, I need help! I have had the best hatch ever! But I don't know what I hatched! I have BF's LM's and little black chicks with black legs (not silkies) and larger white chicks. The Cream Legbars, I know. What else did I get? Maybe from WYGS?

Back
Top Bottom