July quilt block swap

I'm the same way 17roses.....I prefer templates. BTW that's a great block! I just finished a book about about UFO's and the star systems - that block reminds me of it. lol.

BC_Farms - I have two projects going now - a black & white theme and fall colours. Otherwise, I'd like anything that you feel like doing! Thanks for asking.
smile.png

Thanks Luna I will look through my fabric. For the black and white is it strictly JUST black and white, or is some color (that isn't very prominent) okay? I just want to know so I can make something you can use
smile.png

Amanda0609, I need your address to send your block. What colors do you like? What type of patterns? Thanks alot.

sheri

P.S. could you email it to me. Getting to a computer is sometimes a problem.

Last edited:
Quote:
I am fairly open to almost anything. I like bright intense colors, and I am not into baby or kid prints. Beyond that I can't say I have much of an opinion.

Quote:
I am fairly open to almost anything. I like bright intense colors, and I am not into baby or kid prints. Beyond that I can't say I have much of an opinion.

That helps..........thanks!

My block for Chicknerd is on its way to the post office this morning! It would have gone out sooner but I waited until I had my other FQ swaps ready to go to the PO, too.

Now to finish up Lifein1840's block!

Back
Top Bottom