Jumbo Corturnix Quail Paper Egg Cartons

Well I started this string to not be like all the others that are already on BYC about this. I even posted a picture, forgive me for being direct on the fact that you didnt take less then 24 hours to shoot my idea down lol. I kept that to myself until you revealed your soft.

No one shot down your idea. You are being combative to someone who only tired to help. Like I said, no worries, it'll never happen again.

What you take as combative I project as direct and business like. Sorry if I didnt hold your hand and walk you out of this Forum String for not being able to help at all. But again due to your need to respond to everything you continue to make this thread off topic and unnecessarily long. Yeah I would be okay with never hearing from you again. You have a wonderfully helpful heart, but since you couldn't help here I don't know what that means for us. So I'll just say Good Day :)

What you take as combative I project as direct and business like.  Sorry if I didnt hold your hand and walk you out of this Forum String for not being able to help at all.  But again due to your need to respond to everything you continue to make this thread off topic and unnecessarily long.  Yeah I would be okay with never hearing from you again.  You have a wonderfully helpful heart, but since you couldn't help here I don't know what that means for us.  So I'll just say Good Day :)
ditto on the wonderful helpful heart dc, thanks for all you do around here!

So did anyone ever find out where to get the paper cartons? I'm glad I found this thread... I was about to buy the plastic cartons, but didn't know they're too small for jumbos.

I got the original message and to make it clear. Yes I was searching for any and all on the paper cartons search. I had people privately share with me what happen to the paper production and its GONE. So I continued my search and found the means to the end, Corturnix Quail Egg sized cartons. I dont know if you know, but the link the nice women shared are to smaller quail egg plastic cartons. Still not useful to those who have Corturnix Jumbo eggs like myself. So since I found a plastic carton that solved the real problem, which was "carton" that holds jumbo quail eggs. I solved my own problem and then am trying to share my excess with others. So many people here are so opinionated when I have been nothing but clear always. Intelligent Farmer

Back
Top Bottom