Jumbo peking with bowed legs

I think he has a good chance of getting more strength into his legs and the B complex will help. Water therapy is another way to build up those leg muscles. Just make sure he can get in and out of the pool safely.
Here is the diagram on clipping
https://www.wfwavian.com/files/images/wing_clip_diagram2.jpg

Awesome! Its worse when hes walking but i dont know how to post a video on here and He normally just flaps his way out but ill go ahead and put a paver in there to help him out a bit!! Thank you so much! 💕

I think he has a good chance of getting more strength into his legs and the B complex will help. Water therapy is another way to build up those leg muscles. Just make sure he can get in and out of the pool safely.
Here is the diagram on clipping
https://www.wfwavian.com/files/images/wing_clip_diagram2.jpg
None of my Runners or Buffs or Muscovy are laying only my hens that were hatched this past summer are. Thank goodness I had to take the walk of shame last year and buy eggs from the grocery store.

And hey at least you got extra egg containers now 😂

Awesome! Its worse when hes walking but i dont know how to post a video on here and He normally just flaps his way out but ill go ahead and put a paver in there to help him out a bit!! Thank you so much! 💕
If you want to attach a video, it needs to be uploaded to YouTube or some other sharing site and then the link can get pasted here.

The main thing is you don't want him jumping out of the pool they can injure their legs and that is something you don't want. i had a nice wide ramp set up in front of the pool for my ducks and of course my Muscovy drake decides to just jump up on the side to get out, he limped around for over a week So now they have a piece of fencing and steps so they have to come out only the safe way.

Noted and also noted! And about not over feeding them i normally just leave their food container in their coop with a constant supply of food and they just kind of eat when they want to do you think i should change the way i do that?!
Some people limit how much a pekin has access to food. But, I wouldn't limit it until he has acclimated to the flock; and, then only if he seems to be a chow hound. 😊

Back
Top Bottom