June Egg Swap Check Your Emails Partners Being Sent Now!

Not that I'm impatient or anything (HA!) but when do we start the July swap?
pop.gif

Here is the Delivery Confirmation Number for eggs shipped to zip code 48421-9111.... 0103 8555-7497 0687 8535

pop.gif
Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0002 3613 5103
Class: Priority Mail
00ae.png

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our REDDING, CA 96049 facility on June 23, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So anyone have any hints for today?

Quote:
Pop them in the bator anyways...you never know. I've had some that I thought were scrambled and they still hatched. It won't hurt to try for a week and then candle them to make sure.

I left them in, I will give them a chance.

Quote:
Thank you, are they from you?! They are here, picked them up a few minutes ago when I delivered my package to the PO. They made it well, only one cracked and we put candle wax on it. I love the darker greyish green egg wow I have never seen an egg that color... I hope it hatches I gotta see what that baby looks like! It looks almost the same color as our pheasant eggs.

On another note...
The package I sent is going to Ada, OH... yes I know you sent us a email you really didnt need any more but.... I was feeling better, maybe a little silly, I think we found some that will fit in nicely into your bator and your wife will think is super cute, LOL.
Blessings to you all PQ

Happy Happy, my eggs are on the way,,,,,unless there's someone here with a bowdon address....no, it has to be me!!! Ahh ...A surprise or surprises...mmmm, makes me want to write a poem....hehehe

Eggie oh eggie what will you be
Guess I just have to wait and see......

Okay It may not make a hallmark card, but it's a work in progress. Keep smiling you all......
lol.png
..You know I really did publish an article once, one day maybe write again....

Have a blessed day..

Quote:
With your permission bargain, I would like to add to your little poem...

Will you be a bantum or a big bird,
will you have feathers on your legs?
Will you wear a large hat? Or will you lay green eggs?

Back
Top Bottom