Jungle fowl thread!!!

The guy I got this from bought him from another guy as a batch of chicks that were red jungle fowl, bit this guy turned out gold. Regardless of whatever was mixed in, he is still pretty.

Last edited:
They can fly pretty long distances... had one and she was an amazing flyer, she also acted a bit different from the many chicken breeds I had & made some different noises too. Very smart & aware birds. Mine was a VN Jungle Fowl.

Hmm by any chance do u have any photo
I wish I did, we had our house crushed in a natural disaster years ago and lost tons of stuff, including pictures. She was part of a very special order for the VN community here in town by a feed store & the owner of the store made sure we got a pullet. I know today most Red JF are a mix of subspecies but she was not.

I wish I did, we had our house crushed in a natural disaster years ago and lost tons of stuff, including pictures. She was part of a very special order for the VN community here in town by a feed store & the owner of the store made sure we got a pullet. I know today most Red JF are a mix of subspecies but she was not.
Aw sorry for your lost did u ever replace her or think about

Back
Top Bottom