Junglefowl

Nope,
There are about 10 or so I would fully trust, Sid, Doug,Bill & Josh and a few others, I'm sure you probley know all of them as well. Most of them have both import and domestic greens that are equally perfect, maybe just a touch taller on the imports

Boggy,

They are here! : ) Can't wait to come home and see them tonight. Too bad I can't fetch them at the POST since I am here, @ school, studying for finals ; (

- Tommy

Quote:
BBB,

WOW!
jumpy.gif
The pair is just amazing!
ya.gif
I am glad I got them from Charles.
celebrate.gif
These are really nice as described from you and Charles himself, and from what I was told, they are really pure! And they are his breeders too!
thumbsup.gif
LOL Full molt at the end of the breeding season, the hen looks like she don't have any comb on her and she is just a real beauty! Grey Junglefowls, Oh boy I am going to enjoy my Winter Break!!! I bought them for my very own Birthday present, I know, its like 1 month late but hey, I am happy right? Haha.

Will keep you and everyone posted about them. Take care!

Happy Holidays!

- Tommy

Hello....

Just an update. The pair is getting used to its now home. Still rather shy and very wild. That is what I like about them but sometimes its depressing to see them run off everytime I get near. Hopefully by time they will get better. Will share new shots of them in about a week or so. Its been raining here often so they are a little bit "dirty" right now. Haha

- Tommy

They should, they werent skittish at all at his place, even the green and ceylons were fairly laid back.Been FLOODING here for the past month seems like, I know your pain there

Back
Top Bottom