Junglefowl

Boggy Bottom Bantams

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 9, 2008
Hahira, GA
Wondering if any of our members on here have junglefowl for sale?
I am mainly interested in the greens, but the ceylon or siapan would be of interest too. If you or anyone you know has any, I'd love to hear from you
Thanks!

Saipan aren't really "jungle fowl", they're just a conglomerate of oriental gamefowl from Saipan.
smile.png

Last edited:
heres a guy who has some his name is stuart

Phone: Phone: 772-285-9515

'07, '08 and '09, unrelated F2 Lady Amherst Pheasants $50.00 pr.
'09 yellow Golden's $30.00 pr.
'09 red Golden's $50.00 pr.
'08, '09 pure red Jungle Fowl (eclipsing now) $70.00 pr.
'09 Gray Peacock Pheasants males $100.00 females $200.00
'09 Gray Jungle Fowl $100.00 pr
'09 Emerald Spaulding Peacocks (7/8) split to pied $150.00 ea.
'05 Pied emerald Spaulding pair proven $500.00
'09 Ceylon Jungle Fowl $600.00 pr.
'09 Green Jungle Fowl $600.00 pr.
'06 Java Green Muticus Muticus $450.00 ea.
'09 Java Green Muticus Muticus $200.00 ea.

Quote:
lol not really i see them all the time on some classified website there pretty expensive though

You dont know that site name by chance do you? I know of 1 man here in GA with them, clear on the other end of the state. Expensive, oh yeah!, But I have $1000 per pair birds already, so $400-600 kinda in between.

Saipan aren't really "jungle fowl

I'm not referring to that mixed up mutt looking game fowl, that is so commonly , also called, siapan jungle fowl.... I meant it as the siapan/ceylon junglefowl, as I have seen different breeders call the bird by both names , but most commonly the ceylon.... I can see where that may have been miss leading in the first post, thanks

Last edited:
Quote:
lol not really i see them all the time on some classified website there pretty expensive though

You dont know that site name by chance do you? I know of 1 man here in GA with them, clear on the other end of the state. Expensive, oh yeah!, But I have $1000 per pair birds already, so $400-600 kinda in between.

Saipan aren't really "jungle fowl

I'm not referring to that mixed up mutt looking game fowl, that is so commonly , also called, siapan jungle fowl.... I meant it as the siapan/ceylon junglefowl, as I have seen different breeders call the bird by both names , but most commonly the ceylon.... I can see where that may have been miss leading in the first post, thanks

http://www.softbillsforsale.com/softbills-sale.asp

Thanks for the link....

as for
The high dollar birds are some of our various Peafowl ( breeder greens hit it easily), and in the near future, some very rare pheasants we have on order

Back
Top Bottom