1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just a day in the MayMay.....

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fishnet1971, Sep 26, 2012.

1. With all her ups and downs the last year or two, i just thought I would share a 'good day' with MayMay. Her health is day by day anymore, and I am never really sure what I will get with her. She is on an 'up swing' the last week or two, and is just so so soooo happy and healthy right now. Instead of seeing her in her bad days with problems and questions, here is MayMay on her good day today!

MayMay.......My little MayMay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  2. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

Glad she is having a good day!

3. chickenneighbor

chickenneighbor Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2010
    Maine
    She looks bright eyed, healthy and happy! You did a great job nursing her back to good health!

4. her health comes and goes. I am still learning what works and what doesnt with whatever she has. we have been on the brink at knocking at deaths door now 3 times in the last year or so. I am just so enjoying the time with her right now. atta girl MayMay!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. 'ats my 'ole lady.......
    [​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Yay! For MayMay!

7. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by