Just a few Peafowl questions!

antiquebuff

Songster
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Franklin, NC
Hi, I am new to pea-chicks and I have 5 that are in a pen but I would like to run them in an outside pen with the adult peafowl.....is this ok? Is is safe to run them with the adults at 2 months old? Also, what is the metronidazole for and what do you use for wormer on the chicks? I have so many questions! Thanks in advance for helping me out. I have 1 adult India Blue male and 5 adult Cameo hens so I have been told the offspring will all be India blue and the male crossed with Cameo...no idea what that may look like! thanks!

Quote:
for and what do you use for wormer on the chicks? I have so many questions! Thanks in advance for helping me out. I have 1 adult India Blue male and 5 adult Cameo hens so I have been told the offspring will all be India blue and the male crossed with Cameo...no idea what that may look like! thanks!

Sometimes you can run them together, you will have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't fight.

It is for Black Head.

Safe Guard for Goats 3 to 4cc to 1 gallon of water for 3 days changing water daily.

They will all be India Blue in color, I would find a Cameo male to run with the Cameo hens then all would be Cameo.

Back
Top Bottom