*Just a few sketches I wanted to share* More added!

clap.gif

Here is a sketch I did last night of my Bull Terrier pup. I was thinking of maiking Christmas cards with one of my sketches on the front. I just don't know which one to use.
roll.png

IMG-1.jpg

Thanks! The fuzzy chick pic was my first attempt at chicks. I had alot of fun with it!

I hate how my sketches turn out with my scanner. These pics don't do these sketches justice. I need to photo copy them if I can do one that's card worthy.

Last edited:
You're talented and did a great job on the chicks.
thumbsup.gif

There's a couple drawing styles you might like, crosshatching and pointillism, in combination they're pretty cool.
(It looks like you were doing some crosshatching with the chicks) one of my favorite artists uses pointillism, Richard Kirk,
his stuff is really off the wall but I love his creativity and talent http://www.richardakirk.com/

Have
you tried a digital camera? That's what I use for just showing people, but if you were doing cards, any copier center like kinkos should be able to scan it for you and print your cards too.

Quote:
Thanks for the tips on the different drawing styles. I'll be looking into them. I've never had much as far as formal lessons in art, mostly self study and trial and error, but
I want to learn more about different methods of drawing.

You do wonderful art by the way!

Your sketches are lovely.
droolin.gif
You obviously took your time with the details. My votes for holiday cards would be the momma with her chicks or the goat looking straight at us in the lower right corner. I'd frame the hen and chick picture if it arrived as a card.

Back
Top Bottom