just a little bummed, need a hug

key west chick

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA
DS and DH have been out of town since this past Saturday on their Bike Ride Across Ga. (BRAG). Today was their rest day and DS had a humungous blister pop open on his big toe. He may not get to ride tomorrow. (71 miles) Hes bummed. They are going from Atlanta to Savannah this week. Im sad for him and I miss them and just feel blah. DD and hubby are still having money issues. He keeps yelling at her to find a job. Um, like whos hiring right now? She just had her baby 2 months ago. Any money she makes will go to gas and daycare. Hes a dumb a$$. They have lots going on right now and theres nothing I can do to help them. I just needed to whine a little and get a few hugs. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
sad.png

hugs.gif
everyone i know is, counting pennies... sure is hard livin' sometimes. hugs....the sun will shine for them tomorrow!
hugs.gif

I'm sorry! Watch your chickens scratch around some tomorrow. It always makes me feel better. My daughter's job will end the last of this month. We figured between gas and daycare for two she only brought home 600 a month...and that's not counting the money for the doctor and prescriptions for the kids constantly catching stuff from the other kids at daycare.
sharon

hugs.gif
Lisa ! I am 2 1/2 years out of work...... I am cleaning stalls in the mornings for little of nothing...... it helps , I guess

But no one is hiring and she would have to make a lot to make up for gas, daycare, lunches etc

You know Karen, I told her the same thing. But hes a butthead and told her to find a job. So shes gonna try to find some minimum wage job, and when it costs more a month for her to work than stay at home, she'll just say i told you so to him. They've cut back already where they can, even renting out a room in the house they are renting. He's just a weiner. And Im more bummed about my sons blistered toe. He was really looking forward to this ride but not sure if he can ride 70 miles tomorrow. Its a pretty bad blister. Poor boy.

hugs.gif

I've give you more hugs Lisa, but you probably wouldn't want to get too close to me right now.
wink.png

And....

Step away from the oreos.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom