Just a rant...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Cindiloohoo, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    My husband is snoring LOUDLY beside me. Quail in the brooder are fighting and bickering back and forth LOUDLY. My stupid fish aaaalllll the way at the other end of the house, keeps jumping out of the water and hitting the tank lid...LOUDLY! My rooster I can hear crowing outside...LOUDLY......and these people wonder why I never get any sleep. Go figure..I need duct tape, an outdoor brooder, a rock on a string, and a pot of soup going! Ever have one of these nights?

2. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Oh yeah!!!! God Bless Ya!!

3. honeydoll

honeydoll Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    Stark County, NE Ohio
    Man have I...and they suck.[​IMG]

4. dacjohns

dacjohns People Cracker Upper

Ear plugs.

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    My DH no longer snores. His snores have been replaced by his CPAP machine and an oxygen machine. I think his snoring was quieter. [​IMG]

6. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:Oy, that's gotta stink! My animals all seem to be trying to compete tonight...lol! I still think DH is winning though [​IMG]

7. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

DH didn't used to snore much. Then he gained some weight and went up a pants size.

Now I'd rather sleep with a freight train [​IMG]

Back in college I had a roommate for one semester that insisted on listening to music all night long. Earplugs really aren't all they're cracked up to be. Even if you manage to sleep it's just not as restful. That same semester I started failing classes and lost my scholarship - which ultimately doomed my college career. Coincidence? I don't think so!

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Okay..this will work..but you have to follow my instructions carefully..
    Grab your pillow... place it over his nose and mouth...................

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by