Just a rant...

Cindiloohoo

Quiet as a Church Mouse
14 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Southwest TN
My husband is snoring LOUDLY beside me. Quail in the brooder are fighting and bickering back and forth LOUDLY. My stupid fish aaaalllll the way at the other end of the house, keeps jumping out of the water and hitting the tank lid...LOUDLY! My rooster I can hear crowing outside...LOUDLY......and these people wonder why I never get any sleep. Go figure..I need duct tape, an outdoor brooder, a rock on a string, and a pot of soup going! Ever have one of these nights?

Man have I...and they suck.
he.gif

My DH no longer snores. His snores have been replaced by his CPAP machine and an oxygen machine. I think his snoring was quieter.
hmm.png

Quote:
Oy, that's gotta stink! My animals all seem to be trying to compete tonight...lol! I still think DH is winning though
big_smile.png

DH didn't used to snore much. Then he gained some weight and went up a pants size.

Now I'd rather sleep with a freight train
he.gif

Back in college I had a roommate for one semester that insisted on listening to music all night long. Earplugs really aren't all they're cracked up to be. Even if you manage to sleep it's just not as restful. That same semester I started failing classes and lost my scholarship - which ultimately doomed my college career. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Okay..this will work..but you have to follow my instructions carefully..
Grab your pillow... place it over his nose and mouth...................

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom