Just a small Floor Repair and now........ Pics Added! UPDATE

The saying "It will get worse before it gets better" usually applies to all home improvements, LOL. Soon, this will be a dim memory, Karen. Hey, you saw my house! SO much needs to be fixed or replaced here and I keep trying to not notice all of it.

You're scaring me. I had broken water lines in the bathroom last winter. My son and I pulled the tub/shower enough to fix the pipes, then just shoved it back enough to make it work. I have to gut the whole thing for a re-do before the mosquitoes get fully awake. If they discover all those cracks, I'll be carried off in the night.

Last edited:
Quote:
Cyn, your house is lovely. I would love to live up in the mountains, the issue is jobs, Hubby has a good one so gonna have to stay put. This place is a 96 model home and the people that we bought it from basically sat on their rears and watched TV. There is probably 20 years worth of stuff to do here, property, barn and all. We do what we can.
I can say that my parents have been a blessing this week. My Dad is doing the floor, he has experience. Mama finished wallpapering the spare room and despite the need for some moulding to finish it off, it looks good!

I have sooo been there. I have pictures of my husband's head above the floor but his body was under the house. It will get better......and sometimes you have a nicer floor than before...he surprised me with wood flooring after I had picked out the vinyl!!

BoJo

Quote:
Stay far, far away from my house!
tongue.png

The new sub floor is in! , tomorrow we will replace the drywall we cutout and I will start re-facing my cabinets. Then the new flooring can go in.
I will take pics in a bit and post. The dishwasher is back in place.

Back
Top Bottom