Just a thank you to BYC members

HenHouse4Life

GrandmaOnDuty
Mar 22, 2016
Mid Michigan
Hi all! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who does/has helped me on here. You all are such wonderful people. I took some time off from BYC last year due to my elderly parents being sick. We lost my mom last march and then lost my dad last august....rough year. But waking up every morning, putting both feet on the floor and moving forward is getting easier. Being back on here is like a therapy for me. I could talk chicken 24/7. I love my flock. So just a thank you to BYC and all of you, for you all are a wonderful part of my day whether you know it or not.
:thumbsup

Hi all! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who does/has helped me on here. You all are such wonderful people. I took some time off from BYC last year due to my elderly parents being sick. We lost my mom last march and then lost my dad last august....rough year. But waking up every morning, putting both feet on the floor and moving forward is getting easier. Being back on here is like a therapy for me. I could talk chicken 24/7. I love my flock. So just a thank you to BYC and all of you, for you all are a wonderful part of my day whether you know it or not.
:thumbsup

:goodpost:

Sorry you had such a bad year. It's true that chickens are good for therapy and being able to speak to like minded people always makes me smile. I hope things get better for you. BYC is always here.:frow:hugs

Back
Top Bottom