Just a tiny bit of help with Guinea feathers, please?

anderson8505

Peace, Love & Happy Chickens
8 Years
Jun 1, 2011
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I wonder if anyone could help this local high school kid I know? He's looking for guinea feathers (just a few, easily and cheaply mailable) sent to him ASAP for a school Agriculture project.(due next week=procrastinator!!! for shame!!!). Anything you can quickly send in the mail to him would be great!

"I need yalls help! I'm doing a project in ag on guinea fowl! I need feathers from guineas more of the rarer colors to show that guineas come in more than just pearl! I need them sent tomorrow or Saturday please!
Thank Yall!"

Will Palmer
P.O. Box 1235
Dade City, FL 33525

Thank you! He's a nice chicken kid!!!!

PeepsCA

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
BFE, CA
Do you know when exactly his project is due? I can send maybe around 12 different colors or so out tomorrow AM, but it'll take my feathers a long time to get from CA to FL...

anderson8505

Peace, Love & Happy Chickens
8 Years
Jun 1, 2011
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Do you know when exactly his project is due? I can send maybe around 12 different colors or so out tomorrow AM, but it'll take my feathers a long time to get from CA to FL...
Just give it your best. School is out for us on 6/5, so hopefully the project isn't due until Friday the 1st and it'll have time. THANKS!!! He's a good kid.

PeepsCA

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
BFE, CA
OK, I'll "harvest" some flank/skirt feathers off my birds tonight (in the dark) while the birds are on their roosts <evil laugh>

PeepsCA

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
BFE, CA
I collected feathers off of 10 different colored Guineas tonight for Will... 3 nice feathers of each color, and each color is labeled. They'll be going out in tomorrow's mail, hope he gets them on time!

PeepsCA

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
BFE, CA
No problem, tell Will to expect an envelope of feathers from some crazy lady named ~Peeps~ in CA

Top Bottom