Just bought a used incubator!

jtbrown

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
Southeastern Ohio
A guy from the local feed store posted a hovabator w turner for $40. I have wanted to try so bad, we hatched w a broody last year and will likely do so again this year he had the book, showed me what to do and gave me the book, then he showed me his sportsman incubator he just bought.

Now, I wasn't planning on hatching any out right now, but really thinking it would be fun. . . ;)

So, do you think I got an ok deal? I think so if nothing else, I wouldn't have one at all yet and this gives me something to try out.

Anyone want to give their first go a try with me too? If not, I may set with the Easter hatch, but I am itching to try.

Last edited:
Excellent deal! I bought new one that cost almost $300! Not getting it until April, so stuck using my cheap LG still air. I'm entered for the Easter Hatchalong & it will only be my 2nd time incubating. Once you post on the thread, you're entered! Going to be a great time!

Anyone want to give their first go a try with me too? If not, I may set with the Easter hatch, but I am itching to try.[/quote]

Ooooops! I just caught the date! That IS the one thing that makes me crazy about this sight! Looooooong dated threads that I catch after I post!

Back
Top Bottom