Just getting started

vandiver68

Hatching
Sep 5, 2016
Hey I'm new, I'm just getting into the whole raining chickens hobby. I want to raise the because I love fresh eggs, if anybody has any tips on anything I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

My #1 tip would be read everything. There's no such thing as too much knowledge (provided it's good information from reliable sources!). The Learning Center here on BYC is a great place to start.

Welcome to BYC. You may also enjoy your state thread. Just put state name in search box and it will come up. You may find you BYCERS in your area, who would be happy to mentor you

welcome-byc.gif

Just have fun checking out BYC! Start with your state thread. Have any questions about breeds? Type into the search bar the type of breed you are interested in learning about.
Hatching for the first time..there's a lot going on with that! Again, type in the search bar.

Welcome to Backyard chickens vandiver68 !! I hope you enjoy it and the camaraderie here and everybody that goes nuts over chickens (me being one of them....) Have fun! And ask questions!

Back
Top Bottom