Just got 2 pullets what breed??

I don’t know the age but there feathers are missing from being mated with on the back and neck and when I went to pet one she crouched down. The people I bought from said there laying
Good to know! Was hoping it was just the angle of the pic or age or something, and not that you had been scammed

More photos

Attachments

• AFE5F297-03CB-4E2B-AAED-78EF1F41E456.jpeg
    AFE5F297-03CB-4E2B-AAED-78EF1F41E456.jpeg
    923.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 200E854D-7001-40D9-9806-BC31604CB331.jpeg
    200E854D-7001-40D9-9806-BC31604CB331.jpeg
    724.7 KB · Views: 5
They are bearded, I didn't notice that. And do have beefier front ends, so something mixed with d'anvers.... Maybe like phoenix/d'anver mix?
I mean it could be? I'm not seeing anything that's screaming Phoenix personally and they're pretty uncommon. I'd imagine the most probably breed giving them the single comb and white earlobes would be a Dutch Bantam :) They are mixes however so nothing is certain but I would wonder if d'Anvers x Dutch Bantam is plausible but other breeds are still a possibility!

I mean it could be? I'm not seeing anything that's screaming Phoenix personally and they're pretty uncommon. I'd imagine the most probably breed giving them the single comb and white earlobes would be a Dutch Bantam :) They are mixes however so nothing is certain but I would wonder if d'Anvers x Dutch Bantam is plausible but other breeds are still a possibility!
Yes! That's it it has to be Dutch x d'anvers!

Back
Top Bottom