Just got a box of fabric

Quote:
Yes, I got a good deal. THat's why I can offer my aprons at good prices.
smile.png

Oh and I never tell my husband how much fabric can cost. He thinks it is a cheap way to keep me happy.
lol.png

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. A cheap way to keep you happy. lol But your good because you're getting some return on that expense. I guess the trick is to be too complicated for them to want to listen to what you spent and what you made.

They are having a nice fabric sale..... I looked and spent an hour picking out fabrics.....nice selection.
caf.gif

I didn't buy 32 yards but did get 9.5 for less than $45.
clap.gif

I never tell hubby how much I spend. He brings the boxes/packages in from the back porch or mailbox...and has learned not to ask.
lau.gif

When he goes shopping with me in a fabric shop, he always asks "Where are the tools?" for a laugh. I bought him a $200 shop press for Father's Day so he is happy with how I spend my money.
He has his account (with my name on it) and I have my account (with his name on it) and then I balance both of them. t's been that way for 20 plus years.

Well I think I'm a victim of my own frugality. I am just not a spender. I do some quilting (I have a pretty good stash, alot of it was given to me or won at guild meetings) and I color my hair. Other than that occasionally new clothes and I'm set. I don't even do the grocery shopping (I hate it). So it would be a shock to hubby if I bought something over 20 bucks. But that was the sacrifice we made having me be a stay at home mom. It's fine with me at least till the kids are grown. Then he better look out. lolol

Back
Top Bottom