Just Got My Show Shirts!!!

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
I just recieved my show shirts. A friend of mine did them for me and is starting an embroidery business. If anyone wants her email address, PM me.

Aren't they GREAT! (I haven't ironed them obviously... I was too excited!)

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF00302.jpg

very spiffy!!...so you show silkies?..i have a little buff one..but i love the white ones..maybe someday i will be able to get one...anyways..nice shirts!...
clap.gif
..congrats...,Wendy..
smile.png

Adorable!!!! LOVE them!

I have a friend in fort worth... if she wasn't in a town house I bet I could get her to get chickens! LOL

If she ever does, I'll have her look you up.

Nice shirts! I really like the picture of the silkie.

I'm gonna have to get up your direction and see what you have, or else meet you somewhere and get some eggs at least.

Quote:
You should try and come to the show this weekend in Decatur. I dont know where Shepard is, but if you can get to the show, its going to be GREAT fun! I will be showing, as well as two other friends of mine who raise Silkies. And if you think I have nice birds..... YOU SHOULD SEE THEIRS!

I will also be showing at the State Fair of Texas on October 10th - 12th. You should check that out too!

(I designed the Silkie on the shirt! Couple of circles in MS Powerpoint, and voila! A Silkie)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
You should try and come to the show this weekend in Decatur. I dont know where Shepard is, but if you can get to the show, its going to be GREAT fun! I will be showing, as well as two other friends of mine who raise Silkies. And if you think I have nice birds..... YOU SHOULD SEE THEIRS!

I will also be showing at the State Fair of Texas on October 10th - 12th. You should check that out too!

(I designed the Silkie on the shirt! Couple of circles in MS Powerpoint, and voila! A Silkie)

I'm down near Houston. I don't know if I can get up there anytime soon, but I sure would like to.

Back
Top Bottom