Just hatched two more of the cutest white silkies UPDATE PICS

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
Two out of two. Both coneheads. I have got to wash hatcher tomorrow and put about 4 more in that will be on day 18. Out of 36 eggs shipped from Bobbi Porto only 4 have developed. Out of 16 from Jody I have 12. these are due to hatch next weekend. Hope I keep up the 100% hatch on the developed ones.

Last edited:
How are your eggs doing Jada? I will take some pics tonite when I get back from church. I have got to move these and wash out the hatcher for next round.

It looks as 7 of them are developing. I will recandle in a few days to see how they are doing. I can't remember which ones were clear. I think it was from the long shipment they had. I left the one's that were clear in the bator just in case I missed something, and if they are still clear on day 10 then I will throw them out.

Jada

Here are the two whites that hatched yesterday. They still have the dippity do look. They should completely fluff out by tomorrow.

002-5.jpg

Gotta love those conehead babies !!!

White is kewl, I didn't get any that color and I keep telling myself it's ok, you don't need white...lol. Ya know how that goes!!

Julie
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom