Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

8 Basque (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque) $36 (includes shipping) – additional eggs are available, see end of listing.

My stock was acquired directly from Skyline Poultry. The birds in the US are a work in progress and some color variation (occasional mille fleur, solid white or columbian patterned birds pop up) exists. I am working toward the Spanish standard, but I do have one hen in my breeding pen that is cream with a columbian pattern. Her large size and confirmation are helping build the barn. :)

This is one of my favorite breeds! They are consistent egg layers and make a good dual purpose bird. They are my best foragers and are the last birds to go to roost. The hens are very friendly and seek us out for visits. We have only had one rooster that was aggressive and he made a great gumbo. Our other boys have been good to their girls and respectful to people. My favorite rooster did not have the desired coloration or size, but he has a lifelong place as protector of the laying flock.

I double box for shipping and the interior box typically holds 8-9 large eggs. Additional eggs may be purchased for $2.50 per egg, but I may not be able to double box. Check with me for availability – I am fighting a broody and am getting 10-13 eggs in a 4 day period. There would be no additional shipping charge unless the weight of the package exceeds 4 lbs.

Post SOLD and PM me to confirm number of eggs and to get my Paypal address. Be sure to give me an accurate shipping address and provide any special shipping instructions (hold for pickup, etc.).

If payment is made by 9am CST on Tuesday, March 4th, I can ship the same day.

I still have these Eggs

14+ Blue Rock and blue barred and reg barred rock girls. This is a sex link cross. You will get Blue, Black and Splash chicks both solid pullets and roosters with spots BIN $35

14+ SBEL cross of my CCL rooster over WL and WL/Ex leghorns. These are great layers. BIN of $30 SHIPPED.

Does anyone here now how to get a hold of Chookschick. I ordered eggs from her 2 weeks ago. They should have shipped thursday but i dont know if they got sent. If they did get sent the po has lost them they arent showing anything. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

Does anyone have any Orpington eggs that would be available for the Easter Hatch? Would like Blue, Black, or lavender. But not too picky. Also looking for Wyandottes (sp?) also not picky on the color.

Does anyone here now how to get a hold of Chookschick. I ordered eggs from her 2 weeks ago. They should have shipped thursday but i dont know if they got sent. If they did get sent the po has lost them they arent showing anything. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.
I bought eggs about a month ago, was offered a refund, accepted that...nothing, then was re-offered the refund or the eggs, about a week later...chose the eggs again...and still nothing
sad.png
now I would just like my money refunded

Back
Top Bottom