Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I have 2 auction

1. 10+ English Bantam Chocolate Orpington Hatching eggs
Starting Bid $20 plus $15 shipping
I have 5 hens and 1 roo. They are Greenfire farms/Marc Sacre lines.
Auction ends Friday 3/6/15 at 11pm EST for shipping Saturday

2. 6 Rhodebars and 6 Autosexing Olive Eggers
Starting Bid $20 plus $15 shipping
I have 1 roo and 4 hens in both breeds. They are both Greenfire farms lines.
The Olive Eggers are from the original Rhodebars that lay the green eggs.
Auction ends Friday 3/6/15 at 11pm EST for shipping Saturday
Auction ends at 11pm EST
No bids yet

They didn't sell and amazingly I didn't wash them to sell as eating eggs yet! It is for 15+ eggs and the total price is $33 if you want them I can mail them in the morning paypal $33 to [email protected] and message me with your shipping info, hold for call phone number and what you want written on the box, fragile, eeg's, etc.
I must brag on these eggs from Bama1! These eggs came shipped with the fat end up :) I received them in two days. Bama1 sent me 20 beautiful little eggs that I set on Feb 27th, I candled them tonight, and was so surprised and happy to find 19 eggs developing, with one that had a blood ring! I also candled two sets of shipped eggs that I have in a different incubator, I bought them off of eBay....14 heritage Barred Rocks, and 12 Silver Laced Wyandottes....the count on those is as follows....12 SLW were clear.....10 heritage barred rocks were clear with 4 showing development. I candled all the ebay eggs first....so I didn't have much hope before I candled Bama's eggs
roll.png
After candling all the little bantam orps I was hopping around the living room!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
I must brag on these eggs from Bama1! These eggs came shipped with the fat end up :) I received them in two days. Bama1 sent me 20 beautiful little eggs that I set on Feb 27th, I candled them tonight, and was so surprised and happy to find 19 eggs developing, with one that had a blood ring! I also candled two sets of shipped eggs that I have in a different incubator, I bought them off of eBay....14 heritage Barred Rocks, and 12 Silver Laced Wyandottes....the count on those is as follows....12 SLW were clear.....10 heritage barred rocks were clear with 4 showing development. I candled all the ebay eggs first....so I didn't have much hope before I candled Bama's eggs
roll.png
After candling all the little bantam orps I was hopping around the living room!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
I had that same experience with her!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!! And the chicks are so friggin cute and vigorous too!

Awesomeness !!!!!
I must brag on these eggs from Bama1!  These eggs came shipped with the fat end up :)  I received them in two days.  Bama1 sent me 20 beautiful little eggs that I set on Feb 27th, I candled them tonight, and was so surprised and happy to find 19 eggs developing, with one that had a blood ring!   I also candled two sets of shipped eggs that I have in a different incubator, I bought them off of eBay....14 heritage Barred Rocks, and 12 Silver Laced Wyandottes....the count on those is as follows....12 SLW  were clear.....10  heritage barred rocks were clear with 4 showing development.  I candled all the ebay eggs first....so I didn't have much hope before I candled Bama's eggs :rolleyes:   After candling all the little bantam orps I was hopping around the living room!:weee :weee :weee :love :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate  

Back
Top Bottom